8-10k watch as daily watch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WYLIE194 View Post
    Honey, after you bang it first time, no heartpain anymore !

Banged my first $$ watch, Speedmaster, on the MRT monkey bar 2 days after I bought it, it was loud !
    lol u sound like u are advicing the brothers here to bang their watches immediately when they buy it keke
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

hahaha..for rollies no problem which slight banging...afterall the sport series are tool watches...quite tough..except that the appearances of the watches are slightly affected...hahahaha....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        hahaha..for rollies no problem which slight banging...afterall the sport series are tool watches...quite tough..except that the appearances of the watches are slightly affected...hahahaha....
        even for the newer models with ceramic bezels?

aka gmt2c and DSSD?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

well...i dun own either..so i can't give any comment on the ceramic bezels....hahaha....for sea dweller it is a real solid rugged watch....truly tested during my annual reservist period...and i ain't an admin soldier...hahaha...i charge mountain type...

Comment

well...i dun own either..so i can't give any comment on the ceramic bezels....hahaha....for sea dweller it is a real solid rugged watch....truly tested during my annual reservist period...and i ain't an admin soldier...hahaha...i charge mountain type...
            wah power!! u wear SD to chiong mount in FBO??

damn peifu u leh..not scare damage ah?

Comment

hahaha..rolex is not as fragile as you think...if the watch can withstand such a deep depth in the ocean,it will be fine with chiong mountain in singapore..no worries...it is a tool watch...i wear date or datejust to work though...smaller and lighter....hahaha...sea dweller is for tougher activities....just remember to change the gaskets every 2yrs if you intend to go diving with it...cheers...

Comment

reservist is the only extreme that i dare not wear my GMT II, other than that, i have worn my GMT II for playing golf, go to spa, swimming, etc...

Bro FeiLong,
                have to say respect u for wearing the SD to reservist, especially for combat type of vocation when u know u are going for exercise
                My Small Collection :
                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

hehehe..thanks...there are many in my unit that wear u boats,panerais and various models of rolexes...hahaha...in fact my reservist buddy worn a datejust 116234 last year during reservist...hahaha...it manage to come back from a 3days 2nites training with no mishaps....hehehe..

Comment

During my time ( by the way, i completed my 13 cycle liao ), only once, managed to spot a Rolex, worn by one of the lobo old bird attached to our unit for his last reservist.......think nowadays, people are more into watch compare to last time........
                    My Small Collection :
                    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

yup...now watches are getting more popular i suppose...btw i left 3 more times b4 i complete mine...long way still....sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
                        reservist is the only extreme that i dare not wear my GMT II, other than that, i have worn my GMT II for playing golf, go to spa, swimming, etc...

Bro FeiLong,
                        have to say respect u for wearing the SD to reservist, especially for combat type of vocation when u know u are going for exercise
                        wah play golf ah???

faints...u might spoil the insides leh...

Comment

hahaha...won't lar...got a fren of mine play with his rolex too...for 10yrs...no problem...still within cosc standard..well....

Comment

For me a watch is to be worn, of course you don't wear a nice watch to a trekking trip unless you wanna mimick Stallone and Cruise when they wore their respective Panerai watches in their movies and wacked through bullets and such.

In regards to the office, for ladies, the usual diamonds and such is more or less accepted but when it comes to guys while I think it is now socially accepted that guys will buy nice watches when they want to, I feel that should you head down the path of super bling watches with gold and diamonds and all (ala Snoop Dog) then it maybe a little bit too obvious that you maybe paid a little too much hahahaha

Comment

GMT IIc

Oh yes, for the bros who are wondering how tough is the ceremic bezel. Let me assure you that it will crack/break should you be too rough with it. Do a search on the US forums and you'll get info. Why US because most of the lads there buy Rolex as a tool watch so they take it to just about everywhere, including war. Had some reviews from chaps who wore their Exp2s and Subs to dessert storm/shield and such.

Comment

wow...cool...nice to see the watches in action..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X