8-10k watch as daily watch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    hmm but prob is, if i buy rollie, i will only have 1 and only 1 hahaha....then nothing else other than casio...dunno how to rotate also haha....thats why dilenmma...

maybe don buy rollie and get a few cheap watches to rotate lol..

anyone only haev 1 rolex and uses it daily, totally bochup it? keke....

On the first day when I got My explorer 2, went kopitiam to eat & hit the watch onto the edge of the table when I'm trying to order drinks & that leave a small chip on the watch.From that day onwards I've been wearing it daily & bo chup liao.Damn heart pain but bo bian want no matter bow hard you try to take care of ur watch,once it's on ur wrist & out of the house,your watch will always be expose to damage.Hehe.Just try not to take it to heart lo.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
      On the first day when I got My explorer 2, went kopitiam to eat & hit the watch onto the edge of the table when I'm trying to order drinks & that leave a small chip on the watch.From that day onwards I've been wearing it daily & bo chup liao.Damn heart pain but bo bian want no matter bow hard you try to take care of ur watch,once it's on ur wrist & out of the house,your watch will always be expose to damage.Hehe.Just try not to take it to heart lo.
      words of wisdom!! but i can imagine ur heartpain man!! first day some more!! power!!
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

words of wisdom!! but i can imagine ur heartpain man!! first day some more!! power!!
        Haha.Thanks.It's just like ppl always make fun of u when u wear new shoe they will say new shoe must let ppl step la & etc.Hehe but planning when get another new rollie I will pao rubber or pao cushion on the watch to prevent accident from happening.Haha

Comment

i just buy and wearlah... rotate amongst all my watches on a daily basis, sometimes to fit the colour of my outfit, like when i wear blue, i will put on my airman sst 06..

after getting over the pain from the first scratch, you will feel more at ease to wear it everyday...

if buy don't wear also sianz.. cannot show off...heheheh
          In The Bag
          Him
          Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
          Her
          Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
          Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
            i just buy and wearlah... rotate amongst all my watches on a daily basis, sometimes to fit the colour of my outfit, like when i wear blue, i will put on my airman sst 06..

after getting over the pain from the first scratch, you will feel more at ease to wear it everyday...

if buy don't wear also sianz.. cannot show off...heheheh
            you're right bro.if dun wanna show off y wanan buy a branded well known watch leh?if just buy for the sake of telling time then y not buy those S$10 push kart watches which once the battery die off u can straight away dump into rubbish bin as changing the battery cost 1/3 or 1/2 the price of the watch.

Comment

hmm but prob is, if i buy rollie, i will only have 1 and only 1 hahaha....then nothing else other than casio...dunno how to rotate also haha....thats why dilenmma...

maybe don buy rollie and get a few cheap watches to rotate lol..

anyone only haev 1 rolex and uses it daily, totally bochup it? keke....
              Meme...I use my Rolex most of the time...I mean expensive watch...buy must wear la! If just for occasions...then it's going to waste

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i wear my timex everywhere...hahaha...
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Meme...I use my Rolex most of the time...I mean expensive watch...buy must wear la! If just for occasions...then it's going to waste
                  my supervisor and boss doenst even own one lol...damn worried later i buy le wear to work they see then fire me hahahhah......

anyway, i finally tried on the gmt2c today at tHG. compared it with the sub date....sigh..gmt2c wins thumbs up...

just find it a bit on the flashy side thats all....
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

get the sea dweller....no cyclop...very low profile..less blingy...hehehe....

Comment

haha,they dun wear or owe a rolex does'nt mean they can't afford or what ma.They mean by collecting something valuable which you dunno also ma.If you're wearing shirt when working then cover it when @ workplace lo.

Comment

i hide mine under overalls at work too...hehehe...

Comment

If you're wearing shirt when working then cover it when @ workplace lo.
                          Agreed

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

haha,they dun wear or owe a rolex does'nt mean they can't afford or what ma.They mean by collecting something valuable which you dunno also ma.If you're wearing shirt when working then cover it when @ workplace lo.
                            agree with this...they all have the mooleh...just they spend it differently...like on a car, etc

Comment

but unlike my company,we love too discuss & share the joy whenever anyone of us make new purchases like car,watch & branded bags.Like my admin manager who just bought a chopard happy diamond & my manager who bought a hublot big bang.We will take it off to let our colleague feel it when requested.My bosses too.There's no envy or whatever in their faces as our hobbies or collection of stuff may vary. But i think i'm the only 1 who keep poisoning ppl to get stuff.Like whenever they see something that catch their eyes i will always physcho them to buy.

Comment

wah hmm

i guess if wanna buy then have to wear and not leave it to rot at home for fear of using bah..if i lich enuff maybe wont mind haha...think will cry when tio its first scratch or damage :P
                                Honey, after you bang it first time, no heartpain anymore !

Banged my first $$ watch, Speedmaster, on the MRT monkey bar 2 days after I bought it, it was loud !
                                H.Moser & Cie Mayu
                                Speedmaster Sandwich
                                SubC 116610
                                Daytona 16520

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X