8-10k watch as daily watch???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-10k watch as daily watch???

Hi guys, not really targeting any brand in particular.

do you guys spend like 8-10k then use that watch daily as a beater?

or do you guys spend that kinda money, and only wear such watches occasionally?

if so, what is the amt you will not feel that much pain to wear it daily as a beater?

i.e. beater as in daily watch everyday wear, weekend also wear, etc. not afraid tio scratch, etc...
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

I rotate between my SS Daytona and my GMT II.
    My Small Collection :
    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Yes, since I spent that much money, for sure I'll wear the watch everyday..until the next one comes around Of course, you don't wear a 10K dress watch for a bike ride on Sunday morning....
      H.Moser & Cie Mayu
      Speedmaster Sandwich
      SubC 116610
      Daytona 16520

Comment

wah serious ah just wear to work (desk bound kinda job) then wear weekend go watch movies, etc.....

btw, u guys will feel paisei anot when ur colleagues see ur rolex and say wah so rich kia ah that kinda thing?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

wear wad make you happy...if you got it y not flaunt it rite...afterall you earn it mah....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
            wah serious ah just wear to work (desk bound kinda job) then wear weekend go watch movies, etc.....

btw, u guys will feel paisei anot when ur colleagues see ur rolex and say wah so rich kia ah that kinda thing?
            if you are bothered by such remark, in the first place, u will not buy this type of watch.

Or,just dont buy Rolex, buy AP or VC, think not so many ppl know this brand, unless they are fellow watch lovers.
            My Small Collection :

Look Look See See for :

Comment

Originally posted by WYLIE194 View Post
              Yes, since I spent that much money, for sure I'll wear the watch everyday..until the next one comes around Of course, you don't wear a 10K dress watch for a bike ride on Sunday morning....
              Fully agreed.
              My Small Collection :

Look Look See See for :

Comment

moving to kopi talk
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

daily beater is my submariner, wear it to swim too...lol
                  Rolex Submariner Z series

Comment

wah hmm

i guess if wanna buy then have to wear and not leave it to rot at home for fear of using bah..if i lich enuff maybe wont mind haha...think will cry when tio its first scratch or damage :P

Comment

I definitely can't bear to make "few thousand dollars" watch as daily beater. I rotate among my seikos, casios, MMs, and very-very occasional IWC and ROLEX .
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hmm but prob is, if i buy rollie, i will only have 1 and only 1 hahaha....then nothing else other than casio...dunno how to rotate also haha....thats why dilenmma...

maybe don buy rollie and get a few cheap watches to rotate lol..

anyone only haev 1 rolex and uses it daily, totally bochup it? keke....

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                          hmm but prob is, if i buy rollie, i will only have 1 and only 1 hahaha....then nothing else other than casio...dunno how to rotate also haha....thats why dilenmma...

maybe don buy rollie and get a few cheap watches to rotate lol..

anyone only haev 1 rolex and uses it daily, totally bochup it? keke....
                          I was wearing my SD everyday until my pam came along....

finnsim
                          Rolex SD "m" series
                          Omega Speedmaster
                          PAM 164K

Comment

For sure I will wear these watches daily.

Comment

hmm i need to change my mindset then lol....maybe tom go draw some money paste on my wrist keke see how it feels :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X