Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salas View Post
    Yo LostBoys,

This guy was posting for a model with quickset. After agreeing on a price, we meet up to deal. Of cos, u will check on the watch 1st rite? Upon checking, the watch has no quickset function. Then the guy panick and say go home check and never come down again. So whats my intention?
    My intention is to warn fellow buyers to know urs stuffs b4 buying. It is to protect ourselves.
    hi, the dial of QS Dj are quite visually different from 16xx DJ. he could have given wrong description but did he show you the same or wrong watch. if he did either way, that is misrepresentation.
    Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
    Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
    GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
    GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
    DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
    DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
    , 18238 malachite
    DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
    AP 15300 Black
    Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
    GP 18k RG
    IWC Port 3714 Chrono
    Chronoswiss Skeleton
    Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

I bought my first rolex from this forum. Am lucky to buy a genuine complete set of rolex. I didn't send it to RSC for verification as the serial no. on the chapter ring match with paper. The quality of dial, bezel, logo, bracelet and little crown on crystal as well. Of course send it to RSC for verification is the best option.

Comment

wow, must really be careful

Comment

Lucky you - research is always important when purchasing an expensive item...

Comment

Me too.if i want to sell my watch.i don know where to meet?kfc. hawker centre....
            do u think that i need to take it photo ic.them pass the good to him checking.then count the $$$?bcos i worries he take n run away....hahahaha..

Comment

oh well~ part and parcel of not buying from retail stores right guys?

Comment

hi

Must be really careful of your purchase

Comment

good advice.. hence research is very important before any purchase.

Comment

If in doubt, check the brand new prices at AD, then mark down for the wear and tear, usage.. etc....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X