• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patina bro got my case right. Thanks.

Comment

thanks for the exposure! will beware of this seller

Originally posted by Wudimax80 View Post
      Just exposed him for the benifits of others.
      I also deposit $100 to get a omega, but the seller on that actual day to deal, said dont sell already. Must be someone offer a high price. Seller name jierong in garage sales. Wasting time
      ...for the clown to die :appluse:

Comment

Gd thing TS was unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by salas View Post
          Dun wan lar...anyway he has posted the correct model now. Lets give him the benefit of doubt.
          Dont want, then why even waste time with starting this thread?

Comment

i think his purpose is to warn people of such unethical practises ...

Comment

Thks for sharing

Comment

I'd seen at least 1 potential fake seller by e nick of ke*****_cml selling U Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragco View Post
                  I'd seen at least 1 potential fake seller by e nick of ke*****_cml selling U Boat!
                  Hi Dragco,
                  It is very irresponsible and extremely not cool to give such a serious accusation before getting your facts right.
                  You should have contacted me first to find out more before you comment like this.
                  If this is a fake , will i openly list my mobile number here for people to track me?
                  You may email my pictures to uboat italy directly for verification and i welcome you to do so and check with uboat if they ever produced this model in this colour of wordings and this distance from number 9.
                  For your info not all uboat wordings are close to number 9 as shown on their website pictures. and my uboat wording is in sliver colour like the numbers and hands.
                  Have you even seen the real watch yourself?
                  Have you thought of uboat themselves changing the colours for their watches produced in different year?
                  Example like the flightdeck CAB used to have the uboat wording in sliver and now change to orange.
                  Please see attached links for example http://www.jomashop.com/u-boat-watch-ub7116.html
                  PLEASE KINDLY GET ALL YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING SUCH COMMENTS IN FUTURE. YOU ARE AFFECTING MY REPUTATION BADLY. PLEASE ALSO KINDLY REMOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT MY POSTING or i will have no choice but to report you to the admin. Thank You.

To add on, whatever that the others shared above were real issues they encountered. What concrete proof do u have to confirm that my watch is a fake??!?! It is seriously a groundless and harmful statement u made. Guys please be careful of this user accusing out of the blue.

I strongly urge that you send my pictures to uboat italy to verify before spouting groundless nonsense to affect my reputation. And after you get your answer please kindly be man enough to post a public apology on this forum. Thank you.
                  Last edited by kenneth_cml; 05-05-14, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kenneth_cml View Post
                    Hi Dragco,
                    It is very irresponsible and extremely not cool to give such a serious accusation before getting your facts right.
                    You should have contacted me first to find out more before you comment like this.
                    If this is a fake , will i openly list my mobile number here for people to track me?
                    You may email my pictures to uboat italy directly for verification and i welcome you to do so and check with uboat if they ever produced this model in this colour of wordings and this distance from number 9.
                    For your info not all uboat wordings are close to number 9 as shown on their website pictures. and my uboat wording is in sliver colour like the numbers and hands.
                    Have you even seen the real watch yourself?
                    Have you thought of uboat themselves changing the colours for their watches produced in different year?
                    Example like the flightdeck CAB used to have the uboat wording in sliver and now change to orange.
                    Please see attached links for example http://www.jomashop.com/u-boat-watch-ub7116.html
                    PLEASE KINDLY GET ALL YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING SUCH COMMENTS IN FUTURE. YOU ARE AFFECTING MY REPUTATION BADLY. PLEASE ALSO KINDLY REMOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT MY POSTING or i will have no choice but to report you to the admin. Thank You.

To add on, whatever that the others shared above were real issues they encountered. What concrete proof do u have to confirm that my watch is a fake??!?! It is seriously a groundless and harmful statement u made. Guys please be careful of this user accusing out of the blue.

I strongly urge that you send my pictures to uboat italy to verify before spouting groundless nonsense to affect my reputation. And after you get your answer please kindly be man enough to post a public apology on this forum. Thank you.

Dear kenneth_cml,

I am no watch expert here nor do I need to comment any further. If you think I am spouting groundless nonsense just to affect your reputation, that I can assure you is NOT my intention. A forum is about posting and sharing. Being a new member, all my posts were "supposedly" vetted by admin before being posted up. At least that's what I understand.

Nonetheless, I offer you my most sincere apologies for upsetting you. I AM SORRY Kenneth.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
                    Yes forum is about posting and sharing.
                    It is one thing to raise your doubts but another to make serious remarks with my name without any proof.
                    And it is also irresponsible to push the responsibility to the admin.
                    And you did it with the same groundless accusation on not only on one post but three different one.
                    maybe you just want to get your post count but not like this.
                    Please contact the admin to remove all your GROUNDLESS COMMENT THAT I AM SELLING A FAKE in the 3 section that you posted.
                    thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudimax80 View Post
                      Just exposed him for the benifits of others.
                      I also deposit $100 to get a omega, but the seller on that actual day to deal, said dont sell already. Must be someone offer a high price. Seller name jierong in garage sales. Wasting time
                      Bro, I don't advise giving deposits. Even $100. Unless you know the guy very well, knows where he stays and he is your good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by styleman View Post
                        Bro, I don't advise giving deposits. Even $100. Unless you know the guy very well, knows where he stays and he is your good friend.
                        haha if your good friend, no need deposit. Anywayis it a common practice for deposits?

Comment

Originally posted by sg.banknotes View Post
                          haha if your good friend, no need deposit. Anywayis it a common practice for deposits?
                          i would think the practice for a deposit is subjective as it really boils down to the level of trust between the buyer and seller. but as a rule of thumb and as styleman mentioned, try not to give a deposit unless you know the person very well, have dealt with him previously or he has accumulated good feedback scores in sgroc.

Comment

Originally posted by salas View Post
                            Has been looking for a Rolex halfgold for dad big birthday. Finally found a good deal. But this guy is not selling the model he post. We all know halfgold got many models. He is trying to cheat me for selling at a higher model price but a lower model watch. Luckily for me, I know my stuffs. A piece of advice for all newbies like me is dun jump in stupidly. Always research 1st to prevent such thing from happening.
                            Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

oh my

Comment

Thanks for sharing... I think it's also our duty as a buyer to do our due reading up and research on the watches before trading too though. Just to protect ourselves...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X