My sad but lucky experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sad but lucky experience!

Has been looking for a Rolex halfgold for dad big birthday. Finally found a good deal. But this guy is not selling the model he post. We all know halfgold got many models. He is trying to cheat me for selling at a higher model price but a lower model watch. Luckily for me, I know my stuffs. A piece of advice for all newbies like me is dun jump in stupidly. Always research 1st to prevent such thing from happening.

Dun wan lar...anyway he has posted the correct model now. Lets give him the benefit of doubt.

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Lucky u
        My humble collection

Rolex Daytona 116520
        Rolex Submariner 14060M
        Rolex GMT Master ii Coke Bezel 16710
        Panerai PAM90 Luminor Power Reserve 44mm

Comment

U mean he posted a higher model at the given price but when dealing give a lower model watch?
          can give more details so newbie like me can learn more.. Thanks

Comment

I'm looking for one too, what actually to look out for? Scare Kenna con

Comment

Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by salas View Post
                Has been looking for a Rolex halfgold for dad big birthday. Finally found a good deal. But this guy is not selling the model he post. We all know halfgold got many models. He is trying to cheat me for selling at a higher model price but a lower model watch. Luckily for me, I know my stuffs. A piece of advice for all newbies like me is dun jump in stupidly. Always research 1st to prevent such thing from happening.
                I think the seller is lucky didn't sell it to you, or he would have spent more time to make things right to you and missed the potential sale on wasted time.

You sounded contradicting, there you said you know your stuff so how you could have been cheated? Unless you buy things blindfolded??

I don't understand your intention of this thread, to rant?
                :cool:

Comment

Always be careful in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by LostBoys View Post
                    I think the seller is lucky didn't sell it to you, or he would have spent more time to make things right to you and missed the potential sale on wasted time.

You sounded contradicting, there you said you know your stuff so how you could have been cheated? Unless you buy things blindfolded??

I don't understand your intention of this thread, to rant?

Yo LostBoys,

This guy was posting for a model with quickset. After agreeing on a price, we meet up to deal. Of cos, u will check on the watch 1st rite? Upon checking, the watch has no quickset function. Then the guy panick and say go home check and never come down again. So whats my intention?
                    My intention is to warn fellow buyers to know urs stuffs b4 buying. It is to protect ourselves.

Comment

very lucky
                      ...for the clown to die :appluse:

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

After reading, i assume that the watch that TS is buying comes in both quickset and non-quickset variants, and difficult to tell them apart based on pics alone. Difference can only be determined upon fiddling with the watch physically.

Comment

Just exposed him for the benifits of others.
                            I also deposit $100 to get a omega, but the seller on that actual day to deal, said dont sell already. Must be someone offer a high price. Seller name jierong in garage sales. Wasting time

Comment

There are so many different types of ppl. Peace! Just remember his nick and dun buy from the person ever lor.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X