sub lv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub lv

i now in japan, coming back tomo on 08 04 2009. saw a BNIB sub lv M series full set selling for 7.2k sg flat. is it a good buy? or anyone wanna me to help buy? i not earning any money ok. just wanna past this lobang to fellow members. i search all places this is the cheapest so far but the catch is rolex japan will send the warr card to me 3 weeks later. i think will have my name. too bad i never bring cash have to use credit card or else can save another 150 to 200. latest to ask me for help is on 1pm 08 04 2009 sg time as i have a plane to catch on 5pm. pls pm me don sms or call

I heard sg 7.4k already..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      I heard sg 7.4k already..

yah lor so it a good price since it only 7.2k for a new set. if only i have cash it cost only 7k.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        yah lor so it a good price since it only 7.2k for a new set. if only i have cash it cost only 7k.
        use CC find ATM and draw cash cannot?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          use CC find ATM and draw cash cannot?
          communicate already hard liao. how to find atm machine withdraw? somemore flying off a few hours later

Comment

Bro,

Japan got the widest selection, even some rare vintages like the 1655 or 1680. Only bad thing is the high Yen makes it not so attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
              Bro,

Japan got the widest selection, even some rare vintages like the 1655 or 1680. Only bad thing is the high Yen makes it not so attractive.
              yah lor, i saw everything possible rolex models there. from red sub to double red SD to explorer orange hand, dayona SS vintage, SD comex, 1680, 5512, 5513, 16760, 16750, 16700 even milgauss vintage. i ask them if all original, got change parts or not and they said no. i asked them y so many rare pieces? they said economy bad so many collectors offload. any parts found not original can exchange. best thing is all have original rolex cert and the price is not expensive in my views, but i still cant afford it haha. fat lady full set only 7k. 16800 only 6k. red sub is 22k. explorer red hand only 19k. SD comex 45k. even with yen so high, these few vintage pieces seems quite cheap. but i realise the pams there ex. my pam127E there only with double box selling 35k sg dollars. i should have asked them they wanan eat in or not? haha. another thing is that the current models of rolex that they are selling there not cheap at all, except the sub LV that i think is cheaper than sg.

Comment

Good info! We can start calling you Japan Lobang King!!! Thank you!!!

yah lor, i saw everything possible rolex models there. from red sub to double red SD to explorer orange hand, dayona SS vintage, SD comex, 1680, 5512, 5513, 16760, 16750, 16700 even milgauss vintage. i ask them if all original, got change parts or not and they said no. i asked them y so many rare pieces? they said economy bad so many collectors offload. any parts found not original can exchange. best thing is all have original rolex cert and the price is not expensive in my views, but i still cant afford it haha. fat lady full set only 7k. 16800 only 6k. red sub is 22k. explorer red hand only 19k. SD comex 45k. even with yen so high, these few vintage pieces seems quite cheap. but i realise the pams there ex. my pam127E there only with double box selling 35k sg dollars. i should have asked them they wanan eat in or not? haha. another thing is that the current models of rolex that they are selling there not cheap at all, except the sub LV that i think is cheaper than sg.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  Good info! We can start calling you Japan Lobang King!!! Thank you!!!

haha, i don have any lobang lei. i just happen to go there holiday and see XMM and watches. if only i have more cash i sure buy back at least 1 piece

Comment

If only you can sell there but no, visitors to the country are not allowed to sell there. They have a similar system like ours that require very detailed particulars on trades such as this. I believe its also partly related to taxes.

Yes, with the Yen higher by 20 cents more per JPY 100 than last year, it is not worthwhile to buy in Japan, unless the pricing is very attractive or the piece rare to secure.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSS View Post
                      If only you can sell there but no, visitors to the country are not allowed to sell there. They have a similar system like ours that require very detailed particulars on trades such as this. I believe its also partly related to taxes.

Yes, with the Yen higher by 20 cents more per JPY 100 than last year, it is not worthwhile to buy in Japan, unless the pricing is very attractive or the piece rare to secure.

I always go to Japan , and
                      i did a compared HK and japan preowned watch market , Japan price is more chepaer and the selection of watch is more....
                      My collection:
                      AP Novelty Rose Gold , AP ROO Rubber Clad Rose Gold
                      PAM424 California dial 47mm
                      Rolex 6694 , Rolex DSSD

Comment

do share please

Originally posted by sirowhite View Post
                        I always go to Japan , and
                        i did a compared HK and japan preowned watch market , Japan price is more chepaer and the selection of watch is more....
                        Where did you find the cheaper watches (which shops) and what type of pricing are we talking about? Do share please since you are a regular there.

For a start, lets narrow it down to more popular watches like Rolex Sports series, IWC, Omega, Patek Philippe, Panerai, Cartier and AP ROOs.

Of course Japan's selection is much more, even HK and Macau supply their stock to Japan.

Comment

btw, anyone bought the LV and changed the inner bezel to black?

saw a few pics. The black bezel sub with Maxi dial looks sweet!
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Bro,

When you go again must ask you get vintage. If only you can trade your 127there for a comex and bring the comex back and sell here. Sure earn big time. Haha. I looking for a fat lady and zenith daytona and 1675 and 1680.

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
                              Bro,

When you go again must ask you get vintage. If only you can trade your 127there for a comex and bring the comex back and sell here. Sure earn big time. Haha. I looking for a fat lady and zenith daytona and 1675 and 1680.
                              someone said there is like a rule in japan tat we foreigners cannot bring in watch to trade. anyway also dono when got chance go there again haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X