Food junction @ Century square ripping consumers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food junction @ Century square ripping consumers

Saw this rip off price increase just because of Cny ?
    Is this exploitation of prices increase justified ?
    Every food item or drinks you ordered have a surcharge.
    Most of the patrons are of other races who came for the movies and shopping here.
    Why is Food junction taking advantages of people around this area who are hdb dwellers?
    I can understand their surcharge if this is in orchard road!
    Last edited by iwaterview; 02-02-14, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Are they all in cahoots for raising price together?
      Will consumers association look into this Cartel case?

So if you just order a kosong roti prata you pay additional $1, this is 100% price increase.
      Imagine a family with few kids that are not so well off and who cannot afford restaurants choose to dine in food court and pratas are the people being ripped off!

Kudos to Shaw cinemas who not only did not increase prices to take advantage of movie goers yet still have the 1 for 1 free ticket for Safra members. This is the right spirit. Thank you Shaw..... and no thanks to the 3 food outlets for the unjustified price increase. I am ashamed of you and all those others who did this too.

Comment

i took an easy way out. cook and eat @ home. if go out for long period, pack sandwich and drinks.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Yesterday on Ang mo kio market, only 3 stalls opened. Coffee still same price but noodle increase $4 for CNY.

Comment

Actually,Singapore food price is low compared to western europe and middle-east.

I was in France last week and this week in London,the price food is crazy.
            My fried rice was scooped and put on weighing scale,my vegetables and meat was scooped and weighed too. End up paid Euro$29.00 for a simple meal. Some more,food quality sucks big time.
            Transportation is even worst,I took a 3 station train ride just like from AMK to Toa Payoh and I have to pay $9.40 pound which is SGD$20 for a return ticket. I was in Dubai earlier,and a plate of rice from their foodcourt cost me USD$23.00,coke for USD$6.00 and it's not even cold.

The only thing good about the Singapore government is that it's able to keep food prices down. I can walk to any food centre and settle my meals within SGD$3.00.

Comment

The gahment fortunately is unable to keep the $alary of its mini$tars down.

Originally posted by GTiR View Post
              Actually,Singapore food price is low compared to western europe and middle-east.

I was in France last week and this week in London,the price food is crazy.
              My fried rice was scooped and put on weighing scale,my vegetables and meat was scooped and weighed too. End up paid Euro$29.00 for a simple meal. Some more,food quality sucks big time.
              Transportation is even worst,I took a 3 station train ride just like from AMK to Toa Payoh and I have to pay $9.40 pound which is SGD$20 for a return ticket. I was in Dubai earlier,and a plate of rice from their foodcourt cost me USD$23.00,coke for USD$6.00 and it's not even cold.

The only thing good about the Singapore government is that it's able to keep food prices down. I can walk to any food centre and settle my meals within SGD$3.00.

Comment

No professional etiquette.
                No humanity for such shops taking the poors money. Will not patronise them in future.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X