moneychanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moneychanger

i'm looking for a moneychanger to change spore dollars into euros and pounds.. any recommendations?

thanks!

Not too sure exactly.. but friends always say money changer at Change Alley are quite gd... also heard about the one opposite Watsons at Suntec City...

Comment

yeah change alley,and parkway parade...

Comment

go to parkway parade near the ya kun side. when u face the money changer, on the left most side. quite decent rates.

alternatively, make a trip down to people's park complex, there is one located opposite the Q bread...always long queue.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          go to parkway parade near the ya kun side. when u face the money changer, on the left most side. quite decent rates.

alternatively, make a trip down to people's park complex, there is one located opposite the Q bread...always long queue.
          issit below the escalator...i always go there to change RMB. Its a very small stall facing the bread shop. Feel very uneasy after collected the monies...so many ppl around you make me feel very uncomfortable...always feel alot of eyes looking. Eyes open big and keep watching the digital figure on the counting machine to make sure correct..

Comment

okies.. i'll check out the rates!
            thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              issit below the escalator...i always go there to change RMB. Its a very small stall facing the bread shop. Feel very uneasy after collected the monies...so many ppl around you make me feel very uncomfortable...always feel alot of eyes looking. Eyes open big and keep watching the digital figure on the counting machine to make sure correct..
              You change big stacks of cos attract attention lar

Comment

not that one. opposite ya kun only. can see the fountain. near entrace to parkway also.

issit below the escalator...
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

that one seems quite popular, their rates *seem* to be more favourable.

then dont act so nervous . last time i change cash (not disclosing sum), bring a bag, and a pair of pliers afterall, i am not handing over my hardearn money without a fight
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Hi chinchilla, hope you don't mind me tagging onto your thread.

Anyone know where i can change Sing dollar to Egyptian Pounds? Most of the money changer i went to doesn't have them. Airport?

Comment

Originally posted by vandyk View Post
                      Hi chinchilla, hope you don't mind me tagging onto your thread.

Anyone know where i can change Sing dollar to Egyptian Pounds? Most of the money changer i went to doesn't have them. Airport?
                      Try Mustafa and those around Little India. Or try calling this one to check if they carry Egytian Pounds: American Express Foreign Exchange 6546 5456

Comment

Do not change Egyptian Pounds in Singapore. They will not give you a good rate.

Change US or Euro dollars and change your money into Egyptian Pounds at the airport when you arrive.

By the way, please do not change too much.. you will lose a lot if you dont use it. It is not a hard currency.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
                          You change big stacks of cos attract attention lar
                          aiya 2k change to RMB = 10k already one thick stack...if indian rupiah wah dun know how many stacks...

not that one. opposite ya kun only. can see the fountain. near entrace to parkway also.
                          no not the parkway parade,i referring to chinatwn ppc money changer. Stall small small under the escalator facing the bread shop.Always long Q...

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          that one seems quite popular, their rates *seem* to be more favourable.

then dont act so nervous . last time i change cash (not disclosing sum), bring a bag, and a pair of pliers afterall, i am not handing over my hardearn money without a fight
                          i always act very calm,but no way one can at peace to count stacks of $$$ with so many ppl behind your back.. So i have to keep watching the digital figure on the $$$ counting machine to make sure amt correct..than collect the stack in the envelop and quickly leave...( no heart to even go upstairs to jalan jalan ADs for Rolex... )

Comment

aiya 2k change to RMB = 10k already one thick stack...if indian rupiah wah dun know how many stacks...

no not the parkway parade,i referring to chinatwn ppc money changer. Stall small small under the escalator facing the bread shop.Always long Q...

i always act very calm,but no way one can at peace to count stacks of $$$ with so many ppl behind your back.. So i have to keep watching the digital figure on the $$$ counting machine to make sure amt correct..than collect the stack in the envelop and quickly leave...( no heart to even go upstairs to jalan jalan ADs for Rolex... )
                            change rupiah.... next time take trolley maybe apply for gun license like those cisco officers

actually shouldnt be too bad.... since sg quite safe. On the other hand try walking in the middle of shanghai with RMB10k
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Mustafa

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...