Question about THG vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about THG vouchers

hi i am about to buy some THG gift voucher from a friend's friend.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the gift vouchers can be used, together with the so called "standard discount", the sales rep gives? Or do I have to purchase the watch at "RRP"? Just wondering as I'm getting a slight discount on the vouchers.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Standard discount I believe not a problem...but special discount type...I dun think can

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

it's considered as cash vouchers so you can use it after the SA quotes you the discount. the only restriction is that you can't use it during THG sale events.
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

confirm dont need to buy @ RRP. not sure how much value u intend to buy over. but unless it is substantial amount, think should apply to standard discount.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i'm getting about 15% off the vouchers. does anyone know what is the "standard" discount for Tudors? Thanks for the replies thus far
          fallraen
          "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Standard is 15% right? same as rolex?

Comment

dunno... lol, i only know the vouchers got 15% off.
              fallraen

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                dunno... lol, i only know the vouchers got 15% off.
                15% on top of the standard discount? Or just 15% straight...?

I thought it's usually of a certain amt like..say $100 or something?

Comment

wah confuse. i was wondering whats the discount for tudor.

if i get the vouchers from my friend, would be 15% off the voucher face value.

so was wondering if i would save alot by getting a "standard discount", combine with my friends voucher discount. but i think i rather not get the vouchers tho after thinking about it, don't save alot.
                  fallraen

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                    wah confuse. i was wondering whats the discount for tudor.

if i get the vouchers from my friend, would be 15% off the voucher face value.

so was wondering if i would save alot by getting a "standard discount", combine with my friends voucher discount. but i think i rather not get the vouchers tho after thinking about it, don't save alot.
                    Oh...you go check out with THG better...if not buy PP then worth it...hehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X