Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone lost valuables/Wallet before? - can share experience..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    So once you got back your IC, you go straight to OCBC and draw out all your money?
    Safer under your pillow

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Oh dear.. But you are honestly lucky to get the other cards back, esp yr IC.

YES, you MUST make a police report. And do give the banks a call to check if any CC transaction were made during that period. So that in the event if anything was recorded, you can act on it immediately, rather than wait for your card bill to arrive to find that there were huge transactions made w/out yr knowledge.

My mum had her wallet pick pocketed in Australia yrs back, within two hrs, they signed a total of A$60,000+. Fortunately they bought those CC insurance (that was on a promo window of 6mths) that was tagged with their travel insurance.

Hope nothing like that happens to any bros / sis here...
      Originally posted by Nooch View Post
      Hi All

Wanted to share this experience,

I was going for interview ytd and I lost my wallet when I went off e bus.
      Luckily e wallet was found on my letterbox so Im glad tat e important cards like IC was intact but e money amounted to $70 was gone.. Well I would say bad luck to a certain extent but gd tat e wallet was returned.

Anyone encountered this before?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

For my own experience, I lost a Hublot GMT... my first branded watch given to me as a present by my parents during poly.
        Actually till today, I don't know how???
        It was supposedly in my room display cabinet at my parent's place, after I got married, I moved, 6mths later, I went back to bring back more of my stuff(by phases), find high and low, the Hublot watch was just missing??? Still a mystery to me till date.... Silly but am really angry that somebody had the audacity to take it from my room.... suspect one of my kid bro friends who come often in groups (Poly, NS, Primary) to play majong over-night... but well... LL loh..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

I better lock up my watch box...*looks around* hahaa

But luckily my bro dun bring frens already coz all working...i dun bring my frens to my place normally also...unless needa do project or something hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            what difference does fingerprint and signature make?
            Thumbprint needs a further signature to go along with it. But if its only signature, thumbprint is redundant. weird...

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            So once you got back your IC, you go straight to OCBC and draw out all your money?
            Nopes keke... but i just got really relieved... no joke living without the ability to withdraw any money for more than a week!

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
              Thumbprint needs a further signature to go along with it. But if its only signature, thumbprint is redundant. weird...
              one would have thought fingerprint is safer, since signature can forge....
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Once, i lost my wife's LV bag and the LV wallet. She went into the clinic to see the doctor and she passed me her belongings to take care. Was very tired after work that day. So i walked out of the clinic and have a puff and left the bag on the bench. Me so blur that i walked back into the clinic without the bag. 5 miutes later, then i realised that i had not bring in the bag and ran out to see.... it gone.. Immediately went to the Police Post to make a report. Was screwed up by my wife so badly. But i was also very guilty about it. Until today, no news of the bag. Think this will remain in my mind for a long time. But my wife is kind enough to forgive me. Anyway, gave her an hongbao during the CNY to cover her for twice the amount.... makes me feel better. hahaha

Comment

By the way, i had just lost my receipt for my omega watch which i had sent in for servicing last week. Called the swatch group to inform them in case somone just turn up at the counter with the receipt to collect my watch... so worried!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X