Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone lost valuables/Wallet before? - can share experience..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 tip to share!

Which I notice!

Do not put your phone and wallet on the table when u makan!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Like borrow money from ah long to buy a 116520???
      exactly what happened to my colleague's neighbor.. not one ah long,but 6 ah longs!

Comment

Also, don't take off your rolex when you wash hand/face in toilet... your rolex can tahan those water...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        1 tip to share!

Which I notice!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          1 tip to share!

Which I notice!

i lost my phone once..never lost anything before all my life. But once at the hawker ctr,it was my carelessness i left my phone on e table thinkin my colleagues will jagar for me...after i ordered my makan,return to table viola phone gone! Guess you know what happened ther after...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
            exactly what happened to my colleague's neighbor.. not one ah long,but 6 ah longs!
            Wah pain

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            Also, don't take off your rolex when you wash hand/face in toilet... your rolex can tahan those water...
            heh never

i lost my phone once..never lost anything before all my life. But once at the hawker ctr,it was my carelessness i left my phone on e table thinkin my colleagues will jagar for me...after i ordered my makan,return to table viola phone gone! Guess you know what happened ther after...
            wah pain pain

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

What happened? Beer auntie called you?

Comment

sorry double post again...

Comment

Not joking...

just get prepared with the police report...if in the event really got ppl come,show them the police report. If like my colleague's neighbor 6 ah longs,than i suggest you paste e photo copy of the police report on e wall next to your door/gate.

Comment

Lucky Nooch offline liao... if not, sure can't sleep...

just get prepared with the police report...if in the event really got ppl come,show them the police report. If like my colleague's neighbor 6 ah longs,than i suggest you paste e photo copy of the police report on e wall next to your door/gate.

Comment

Guys, will do report in case 'touch wood'
                      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Years ago, left my wallet on the dashboard of the taxi, after paying its fare. When realised the loss, taxi already long gone. Didn't have taxi's registration no, but call ntuc to report the incident. Within 2 hours, got back my wallet with everything intact including about $1.2k from the cab driver who came to my block to return it to me. Thanked him profusely and wanted to give him a reward which he refused. Upon my insistence, he took only $20 as cab fare incurred by the trip to my house. Not many such cab drivers around, I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                          Guys, will do report in case 'touch wood'
                          bro better be safe than sorry...just pay the police station a visit,and take minutes for him to record the incident.Keep the "receipt" from them...

*Po won mai po lun (hokkien)

Comment

my experience was the worst. I lost my wallet containing only $80. But my cc, atm cards and ic, drving license were all in it. So all gone. To make matters worse, I was waiting for my renewd passport. I had a police report made and OCBC treated me like crap. They refused to let me do a cash withdrawal with my bank books saying that it was because mine was finger-print. If it had been a signature one, it would not have been a problem. My police report couldnt even help me get out a single cent. Boy was i fuming mad!

Comment

what difference does fingerprint and signature make?
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

So once you got back your IC, you go straight to OCBC and draw out all your money?

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                                my experience was the worst. I lost my wallet containing only $80. But my cc, atm cards and ic, drving license were all in it. So all gone. To make matters worse, I was waiting for my renewd passport. I had a police report made and OCBC treated me like crap. They refused to let me do a cash withdrawal with my bank books saying that it was because mine was finger-print. If it had been a signature one, it would not have been a problem. My police report couldnt even help me get out a single cent. Boy was i fuming mad!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X