No announcement yet.

Would you buy this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did up some slight improvements to the curved lugs to reduce the gap between the case and the strap which I think looks better! Anyone else agrees?

Comment

nice! can't wait too see this piece in production.

BTW bro... how difficult is it to make more industrial design watch haha like seven Friday. I think if u wan to get a hit in e market, u should create more fashion mechanical watch but yet affordable

Comment

hi et88 nice design on post #32
        the first few designs are not as good though

Comment

more affordable meaning?

seven friday are close to the 1K region (BNIB), this one BNIB is SGD500. it is almost half price.

Originally posted by et88 View Post
          Pricing wise it should be a tad below the $500 mark
          Pricing wise will be $500SGD or around $400USD
          Originally posted by dronell View Post
          BTW bro... how difficult is it to make more industrial design watch haha like seven Friday. I think if u wan to get a hit in e market, u should create more fashion mechanical watch but yet affordable
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i will prefer bronze, as its less common.
            I like the groove cut on the sides of the case, as it gives the watch more dimension.
            Dun really like the lug-less design (maybe i am not used to it), and hence i think the newer model with lugs looks better, more pleasing (to my eyes).

its a generally a nice design (the one with lugs). Frankly, i will only get it if it really really sings to me (i do not like to own too many watches). But I applaud you for your enthusiasm and entrepreneurship. so Good luck to you!

在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

nice work et!
              i'd price this at $999 and the bronze one at $1,199
              young execs in the office wears price tags on their bags, shoes, clothes & wrist!

Comment

Is there a Bronze with brown dial......on the first pic? I like that hm....
                You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys! Guess I'll be going with the open lugs design

Yes there will be a brown dial and bronze casing as I personally love that combi!

Originally posted by dronell View Post
                  nice! can't wait too see this piece in production.

I've been getting such requests a lot after telling people about my plans Its not easy I have to say as sevenfriday hired a full fledged design studio in Switzerland for it and you can only guess how much that costs! Can't afford that for now but maybe the next model if i strike 4d

Comment

Hello again guys! Sorry for the long wait due to the lug redesign which required a whole new CAD drawing done up. Anyways I'm proud to present the prototype!

Final specs are
                    43mm
                    Front and back sapphire
                    Internal rotating diver's bezel
                    C3 lume
                    CuSn8 or 316L case
                    SS crown and caseback - A lot of people have asked why not make it in bronze also. Bronze has the tendency to leave a green mark on the skin. Also with the screw down crown, there is a chance of bronze fusing together when it patinas.
                    Custom buckle in bronze or ss to match case
                    100m WR
                    4 Dial colors - Black, Brown, Grey, Green
                    Straps are not finalized yet but it will come with 1 vintage leather (4-5mm thick) and 1 NATO for swimming

Looks rose gold when new but patina sets in very quickly!

Some patina already forming after a couple of days

Some new shoes I bought for it! Brown croc works very nicely IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
                      Hahah bro, reserve first mah :P

Quoted from the movie "Margin Call": "In order to succeed, you need to either be first, be smarter, or cheat. Obviously I don't cheat, and while I'd like to think that we have some smart people over here, it would be a hell lot easier to be first."
                      a good retort bro!

Comment

Hello again guys! Sorry for the long wait due to the lug redesign which required a whole new CAD drawing done up. Anyways I'm proud to present the prototype!

Looks good! I like the idea of a dressy diver, too little of that around amongst the micro brand. Is there any way to slow down the patina? Kind of like its rose gold looks. What's the vertical lug length?

Comment

Doubt so...

Comment

Originally posted by eXis10z View Post
                            Looks good! I like the idea of a dressy diver, too little of that around amongst the micro brand. Is there any way to slow down the patina? Kind of like its rose gold looks. What's the vertical lug length?
                            You could wash it in lemon juice or a whole range of other home solutions but it might be quite a hassle. If there is enough demand I might release a RG PVD coated stainless steel version which would be a whole lot less work to maintain and cheaper to boot Lug to lug is 52mm btw!

Comment

Looking good bro!
                              "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

The bronze one looks nice.. !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X