• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumour new IPPT 3.2km

anyone can confirm this news of new IPPT system from 2.4 to 3.2km

Originally posted by sty13 View Post
    I think it won't be long, if it's gonna be on the news. They are pretty darn sure before they release the news on Straits Times.

Sigh...siao liao 3.2km

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by sty13 View Post

Jia ba liaooo

Comment

I'd rather run than to do SBJ. KNS everytime can pass everything except SBJ....
        "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Also heard dat standing broad jump will be replaced by push up. Heng ah.....I have served my 13 cycles. P.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
            I'd rather run than to do SBJ. KNS everytime can pass everything except SBJ....
            Complete opposite for me, I love SBJ. Free points

Comment

Thank god I finally MR( MINDEF RESERVED) liao !!!! After being recycled ! Good luck boys !

Comment

wonder who's the alec that came up with this proposal..

The feel (and probably the physical state of mind) of running 2.4km in IPPT is very different from running a 10km in a marathon leh. Adding a 800m more is sure a test, which i think more NS men will fail, haha.

And adding 2 stations that requires upper limb strength, its making life more difficult lor. ah pek like me will fail (without training).
                在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

3.2km will be tough for many office dwellers.

Upper body stations will also be trying for keyboard warriors.
                  Excuse to buy full gold watch to train arm strength?

Less gold more failure I think.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Guys, let's not jump the gun. They may just increase timing to give 5 mins more to pass?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i read a report mindef clarify this is a rumour and there is no firm plan to modified the current ippt
                      but if it ever come true, must be some scholar trying to score point, come up with stupid idea
                      2.4 already got problem, still want to 3.2
                      didnt they study NSmen ippt failure rate is very high?? they trying to increase failure?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Guys, let's not jump the gun. They may just increase timing to give 5 mins more to pass?
                        Heard timing to pass is 19 mins for 3.2 km (CAT X). So still not too bad - another 6 mins.
                        But then hor, siong! Imagine running after sit-up, chin-up, push-up. Now only relax station is shuttle run.
                        My Humble Collection :
                        PAM 320
                        Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                        Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Well statistically...5 more mins may seem like a better deal.

But realistically, cannot lah by the time i reach my 2.4 mark I cannot go much further liao. Now still got 2 more rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by gmt8300 View Post
                            i read a report mindef clarify this is a rumour and there is no firm plan to modified the current ippt
                            but if it ever come true, must be some scholar trying to score point, come up with stupid idea
                            2.4 already got problem, still want to 3.2
                            didnt they study NSmen ippt failure rate is very high?? they trying to increase failure?
                            I think most of the failures come from SBJ ley... HAHAHA because I only failed SBJ... BY A LOT! >
                            "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Wow.... Additional distance for Ippt... Sure die....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X