Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGD500 BILL FOR SEAFOOD DINNER: Tourist shocked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Mille, I understand their situation this time. I pity them too... They should get a warning or something or maybe refund accordingly...

Tourists in Singapore has been down so much recently that force these hawker to chop tourist big time... long time no business finally one carrot walk in sure chop big time.... ha ha....
    brother, dont worry about them lah,got sources say that owner got 2 stalls in newton
    Opportunities come once

Comment

I think it is becos now tourist coming here quite low so these authorities do these things to pacify them.
      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Now then I know NEA so powerful huh.... all the food stalls in Singapore must be treating like god....

Comment

ang mohs juz like to make a mountain out of a molehill lar....i been in retail for almost 8yrs..seen many haolian angmohs who still have the mentality of pre world war 2....what is expensive or not expensive is up to personal mah...ask properly b4 ordering then have no problems liao mah....wan to act rich only...final words...no money to spend or find Singapore is too expensive? DUN COME HERE...simple...
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
            ang mohs juz like to make a mountain out of a molehill lar....i been in retail for almost 8yrs..seen many haolian angmohs who still have the mentality of pre world war 2....what is expensive or not expensive is up to personal mah...ask properly b4 ordering then have no problems liao mah....wan to act rich only...final words...no money to spend or find Singapore is too expensive? DUN COME HERE...simple...

Comment

they buy cameras always like to walk ard the whole singapore to check prices but when come to food y they never check???can't reali blame the food stall owner mah..he simply stated the prices...if you can afford u eat if not juz order the 3.50 buck wantan mee lor....

Comment

Totally agree with you!!! and over-price is very subjective.... I don't know how NEA justify that....

they buy cameras always like to walk ard the whole singapore to check prices but when come to food y they never check???can't reali blame the food stall owner mah..he simply stated the prices...if you can afford u eat if not juz order the 3.50 buck wantan mee lor....

Comment

i would like to know NEA based on wad standard to justify overcharging....

Comment

As I said before, people who bought the GV last year at $20k can they bring it to NEA to complain as people can buy it at less than $10k now??

i would like to know NEA based on wad standard to justify overcharging....

Comment

true....those that bought S.S daytonas at 20k or deepsea at 19k can now all go to report to media...hehehe...many ADs will have to close shops for 3months liao....hahahaha

Comment

ya ya... maybe we should all sign a petition and send up to SRC and cc to media, NEA, and newspapers for overcharging what's on list price.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent View Post
                          ya ya... maybe we should all sign a petition and send up to SRC and cc to media, NEA, and newspapers for overcharging what's on list price.
                          Bro they dun care lor, we are deemed as lesser mortals liao le, unless u ang mo, ang mo big size big wallet and big something mah
                          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Ang Mo kpkb in singapore, we action so fast to please them.

Asian kpkb in Ang Mo country, they action very fast to kick you out.

Comment

Ya lor Ang Mo complain got power, hmmm.... Any Ang Mo here? At least can stir some fun and see what they say.

Comment

How I wish our more fluent brothers here like e.g. Bro A.C.E or Darth, if either of you share the same view / sentiment, can write into the forum to voice this out.. also quoting sceario like Daytona prices etc... Seriously, paying a premium is relative and up to an individual to view if the value is reasonable or not what. For me, I WILL PAY for that bloody 30cm long prawn at the rate he quoted just to see how shiok it taste!!!

Why should one only KPKB after a verbal agreement, i.e. a binding contract is made? Why didin't he scout around for a cheaper rate before ordering then if he feels its too high.. he could have walked away right??

I know for a fact NEWTON charges alittle steep, but if you do your own leg work like what we do when shopping for watches, then you won't end up blaming ppl what... YOu are willing to be a carrot to kana chop, you can only blame yourself right???

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                                - GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X