Why so many PAMs up for sale/trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so many PAMs up for sale/trade

whenever i go into the garage forum, i see many people offering there PAMxxx for sale or trade.

what is that so ah? is it because many regret after buying? or get bored of the look after a while or is it just a PAM collector culture to trade their PAMs every now n then?

Originally posted by tunge View Post
    whenever i go into the garage forum, i see many people offering there PAMxxx for sale or trade.
    what is that so ah? is it because many regret after buying? or get bored of the look after a while or is it just a PAM collector culture to trade their PAMs every now n then?
    because prices are tanking... quick, all you pam collectors out there, sell your vintages and SEs to me at lowball prices before they become worthless...
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Economy bad mah

Same situation for Rolex...why didnt u ask the same question ? hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        bro....u better be careful.....later all those PAM siao will come after u. esp some seller......they very hardcore one. they will tell u panerai price very tokong one....won't go south.
        last time PAM232 going for more than 13k....now around 10k can get. hehe.
        eh, who? mai leh, you making me paranoid ... now I've to when i leave my hse liao...
        ."

Comment

Yupyup when economy is as such, everything softens. I guess the best bit is even though at this soft period, quite likely that these Pam sellers are not making a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Economy bad mah

Same situation for Rolex...why didnt u ask the same question ? hehe
            Darkie is right, Rolex also suffer the same fate as well as other luxury brands like IWC, JLC, AP or PP etc..... The Garage Forum is the only place to post for other brands.
            Bro Andrew, are you sure you can get a 232 @ 10K? If yes, please pass the lobang to me. Thanks.

Dino

Comment

yah i think the same can apply for Rolex, especially the Submariners...

I'm just wondering whether people r selling because they got bored of the watch after a while...

cos u see, alot of people are actually trading their watches n not selling whcih means that it's not neccessay b'cos of the bad economy that they r letting go of their watches

Comment

During the last finanical crisis, there were many many antique rolex out for sale, so many orange hand explorer, antique sub, etc... this time round don't see many leh.... any comment? bros

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                  bro....u better be careful.....later all those PAM siao will come after u. esp some seller......they very hardcore one. they will tell u panerai price very tokong one....won't go south.

last time PAM232 going for more than 13k....now around 10k can get. hehe.
                  Bro, you are talking about different thing. Last time when 232 was more than 13k, they were BNIB condition. Preowned was probably 11k+. Now, BNIB is about 11-12k. So, preowned is about 10k lor.

You are not talking about apple & apple but apple & orange

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                    During the last finanical crisis, there were many many antique rolex out for sale, so many orange hand explorer, antique sub, etc... this time round don't see many leh.... any comment? bros
                    We have yet to hit the bottom

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Is it ? Depends. I will like to buy a Pam 195 .....................@ 5k
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

i offer 6k...hehehe..for the 195..lol
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                          the 195's a nice piece.. but don't you feel strange wearing a watch with
                          someone else's name inscribed on it?
                          ."

Comment

nope..if at 6k i dun mind any name on the watch..hahaha
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                              Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              i offer 6k...hehehe..for the 195..lol
                              Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              nope..if at 6k i dun mind any name on the watch..hahaha
                              STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X