No announcement yet.

What will you do if this happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also let you drop my reservist casio G-shock next time!

Originally posted by triton View Post
    all so nice, say drop liao never mind mah.........

Comment

my g-shock i drop from 3 storeys....it survived.........

u want me to try to drop ur casio @ the height?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        my g-shock i drop from 3 storeys....it survived.........

u want me to try to drop ur casio @ the height?
        hehe,triton part time job is spiderman issit...what you doing hanging out on the 3rd storey huhh..

Comment

watch dropper loh...

Originally posted by louie View Post
          hehe,triton part time job is spiderman issit...what you doing hanging out on the 3rd storey huhh..

Comment

Originally posted by mleewh View Post
            ermz... like i also mentioned.. what if the person dun pay? how ah?

will you pursue da matter? if yes.. how?
            pursue the matter? how? send him/her lawyer letter,than go court? Than i ended up losing more than the watch...not to mention losing the time as well.

Comment

pursue the matter? how? send him/her lawyer letter,than go court? Than i ended up losing more than the watch...not to mention losing the time as well.
              ermz.. thats why i ask here ma.. wanna see other's reaction

send him lawyer letter got use? in da first place is there a case? :x

unless you tell me you go poolice.. but i doubt police will handle.. especially this is btw both party.. i mean a matter of trust based on some of the replies i see here..
              走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
              没有爱情的人是否会长命
              坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
              究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
              没有人能了解我 现在的心情
              想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

unless you tell me you go poolice.. but i doubt police will handle.. especially this is btw both party.. i mean a matter of trust based on some of the replies i see here..
                what will you do, sis? just curious
                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                Audemars Piguet ROO
                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                Panerai 270
                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                Rolex 116610LV
                Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                  what will you do, sis? just curious
                  er.. i posted what will i react in da first place.....

as for if the person dun pay or take da responsibility hor.. to be frank.. i may be at a lost.. i mean..

to da extreme..i may juz take his watch and do da same thing to it.. *make sure same value or higher :x

AN EYE FOR AN EYE!

if on da spot nothing for me to drop hor. i will wait for my chance.. be nice first.. den my chance will come
                  走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
                  没有爱情的人是否会长命
                  坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
                  究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
                  没有人能了解我 现在的心情
                  想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

like i mentioned in my earlier post,just my luck lor..if the dropper wanna bear cost of repair i'm blessed. Otherwise LL lor...i won't even show my temper by yelling whatsoever...whats the point?make one look silly only IMO. You drop my baby,if you a watch lover like me what would you do? Would you just apologize,and walk away? Or would you insist you wanna pay for whatever damages incurred? Just my luck,if he just apologize and walked...i would be blessed if he chooses to pay and he just make another friend.

Comment

next time i wear my trusted G-shock when meet u......

to da extreme..i may juz take his watch and do da same thing to it.. *make sure same value or higher :x

AN EYE FOR AN EYE!

if on da spot nothing for me to drop hor. i will wait for my chance.. be nice first.. den my chance will come
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

1. If person ask to see the watch and he drops it.

Follow up action : Send watch for checking, person pay for any damages done.

2. If person A offers to let another person B see the watch and person B drops it.

Follow up : Send watch for checking, both person share cost.
                        Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        Interesting topic...

We have to look at it in two angle...

For the watch owner, you need to be careful and watch out when someone is handling your watch. If you take it off from your wrist and pass it to the another person, you are indirectly trusting the other party. If you hand over the watch very carefully to the other person, I am sure the other person will get the message that it is something very precious to you... If something really really happened to your watch, you have to be prepared to take ALL the responsibility as you trusted the other person... I will never pass my watch to my 5 year-old daughter....

For the molester, he/she must be responsible to take care of the watch. He/she must handle it with extra care. If something happens, he/she should be responsible for the repair cost. If he/she refuses to pay, he/she will lose his/her dignity, his/her respect, his/her trust, his/her face..... it is 100000000000X worst than lose $$$....

just my 2 cents~
                        Thats why, got a few very close friends offer to let me see their expensive watch and feel, i tell them no need.

cos i know i got butter finger ma.. so i'd rather go AD see see look look and touch touch myself...
                        if anything happen, AD will pay lor they got insurance ma.. haha

if like wad you say you can sleep over it when it happens.. like i mentioned is not those normal watches you wear or buy. as in you spend so much money and wad if it was da first time you wore it and accident happen..

i personally feel.. sometimes saying and action is two diff things.... but then good for you if you can just let it go..
                        seriously,will still be sore lah...unless i super rich can buy a rolex watch like buy swatch..
                        A watch if drop, its not only external damage..might have internal damage also which can be permanent..
                        Opportunities come once

Comment

thought this clause only applied to shops?
                          and my watches too....
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                            and my watches too....
                            what if dropper wouldn't wanna to be held responsible after he drop your watch? eg. no pay etc..

Comment

what if dropper wouldn't wanna to be held responsible after he drop your watch? eg. no pay etc..
                              too many what if ...

but i think the response not suitable to be posted.... :P
                              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

so what is the morale of the story?

Don't buy expensive watches? or don't wear expensive watches out? Just keep it in the watch box? Or don't let anyone else touch your watches?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X