No announcement yet.

What will you do if this happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur proposed solution is fair in terms on how much and who is liable.

however it was also mentioned that what if the other party is liable and refuse to pay.

@ this point in time true colors will reveal.

Originally posted by Mille View Post
    1. If person ask to see the watch and he drops it.

Follow up action : Send watch for checking, person pay for any damages done.

2. If person A offers to let another person B see the watch and person B drops it.

Follow up : Send watch for checking, both person share cost.

Thats why, got a few very close friends offer to let me see their expensive watch and feel, i tell them no need.

seriously,will still be sore lah...unless i super rich can buy a rolex watch like buy swatch..
    A watch if drop, its not only external damage..might have internal damage also which can be permanent..
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

it depends on individuals what one wants to do.

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
      so what is the morale of the story?

Don't buy expensive watches? or don't wear expensive watches out? Just keep it in the watch box? Or don't let anyone else touch your watches?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

this reminded me of a celebration party held @ HRC after a reef clean up project. all the divers involved in this project were having drinks and dinner. then one of the instructors came along and asked a group of people sitting @ a table to show him what watches they were wearing. there were sub date and explorer II and sea dweller. he then ask if the watches were water resistance. all say yeah, he took all the 3 watches and drop them into a jug of beer and say. let's see...to the shock of the 3 rolex owners. then he say, want to take your watches, finish the jug of beer. i dont know how i will react then. but the look on the 3 rolex owners were priceless.....

and i thank my lucky stars that i was wearing my citizen aqualand......

kindly email with
        2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          this reminded me of a celebration party held @ HRC after a reef clean up project. all the divers involved in this project were having drinks and dinner. then one of the instructors came along and asked a group of people sitting @ a table to show him what watches they were wearing. there were sub date and explorer II and sea dweller. he then ask if the watches were water resistance. all say yeah, he took all the 3 watches and drop them into a jug of beer and say. let's see...to the shock of the 3 rolex owners. then he say, want to take your watches, finish the jug of beer. i dont know how i will react then. but the look on the 3 rolex owners were priceless.....

So i assume you will be making a fuss out of it if your Rolex is one of those in the jug of beer?

Comment

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
            u raised a good point. for the SG ROC annual D n D, better buy insurance
            the same insurance as the one taken out on my 6694 when i was in sg

id say that the instructor was pretty reckless, if i was one of the guys, probably whack the hell out of him. mite as well say, can your kid swim (and throw him into the marina bay)
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I think this further relates to many in this forum who buy/sell watches frequently, especially among watch collectors and not dealers. That is, if you are selling a watch and meet a potential buyer. Then things like these happened. So how now? Can this be imposed as one of the many terms and conditions of a trade?

Just sharing some thoughts. Tx.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

since you already have a mindset, no point me replying.

Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
                So i assume you will be making a fuss out of it if your Rolex is one of those in the jug of beer?

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Whoa bros !!! Please relax and cools off leh, think all of us have say to enough of this topic leow. So much info updated and it may worry new members and XMM lor.

We don't want next gathering only myself and Kenny looking into each other eyes ....

So relax, move on into the beautiful day ahead .....

CHEERS !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

since you already have a mindset, no point me replying.
                    not that i have any mindset about your reaction, i said that because you say you are lucky that you were wearing your Citizen mah :P

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                      Whoa bros !!! Please relax and cools off leh, think all of us have say to enough of this topic leow. So much info updated and it may worry new members and XMM lor.

We don't want next gathering only myself and Kenny looking into each other eyes ....

So relax, move on into the beautiful day ahead .....

CHEERS !

da sky is not beautiful in my office

but i must say.. interesting replies i see..
                      走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
                      没有爱情的人是否会长命
                      坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
                      究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
                      没有人能了解我 现在的心情
                      想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

Sis meelwh...." Fly me to the moon, and let me sing along the star......"

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

be lucky you have the sky , its raining, but clearing up now in perth
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            be lucky you have the sky , its raining, but clearing up now in perth
                            it was pouring juz now also when i was on my way to work.. and got half drenched.. zzzz
                            走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
                            没有爱情的人是否会长命
                            坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
                            究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
                            没有人能了解我 现在的心情
                            想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

" Rain drops keep falling on my head !......"

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                                too many what if ...

but i think the response not suitable to be posted.... :P
                                yeah,too many possibilities.But thats what ts wanna to know from us...

wah i can't believe this man a Rolex Submariner can't take the temp/depth of a jug of beer?? You gotta be kidding! I'm sure this so call divers know how freakin cold is in the sea...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X