What will you do if this happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you do if this happens?

I was having my mac's hot fudge sundae just now and pop this qns...

What if one day.. you borrow your watch to show your frend/fellow forum member... (It can be a fellow forum member, as I know you guys like to meet up and "molest" or "rape" each other watches...)

But he drops it on da floor.. irregardless whether it is inadvertently or wadever..

I am not referring to casio or low end watch.. i am referring to you guy's babies.. (eg: IWC, HUBLOT, Gerald Genta, Rolex, Panerai, etc)

What will you do and react?

================================================== ========

For me, cfm vulgarities will fly

follow by asking da person to pay for da damages.. or even worst... buy me a brand new one

================================================== =========

If you have seek damages on that person.. what if he refuse to pay.. then what will you do?
    走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
    没有爱情的人是否会长命
    坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
    究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
    没有人能了解我 现在的心情
    想看你 想躲你 难以决定

for me,i have to see if the person is really close or not...if close frens juz bring the watch to repair lor...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      for me,i have to see if the person is really close or not...if close frens juz bring the watch to repair lor...
      ermz.. not close.. like i mentioned... juz a frend.. or a member in this forum..

so if bring repair who pay?
      走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
      没有爱情的人是否会长命
      坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
      究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
      没有人能了解我 现在的心情
      想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

Wah.. tink nx time me juz see from a distance can liaos... betta dun hold or 'rape' any.... if not.. no $ to pay back..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

just hope that the watch is running well...

dun dare to think more

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

TS:

i straight away bring to service centre, any dents,scratches, damages to movement i ask the person pay.

but then again, anniversary coming......
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              just hope that the watch is running well...

dun dare to think more
              if not running how.. :x
              走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
              没有爱情的人是否会长命
              坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
              究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
              没有人能了解我 现在的心情
              想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                TS:

i straight away bring to service centre, any dents,scratches, damages to movement i ask the person pay.

but then again, anniversary coming......
                like i mentioned if person "deh xiao" dun pay how :x

or refuse to admit da mistake nor take da responsibility
                走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
                没有爱情的人是否会长命
                坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
                究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
                没有人能了解我 现在的心情
                想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

then LL. but i guess the forum members here wont deh xiao.

more impt, if u dont trust the person, u wont hand over the watch. if u trust, then again no one can say anything as this is a 'what if' event.

Originally posted by mleewh View Post
                  like i mentioned if person "deh xiao" dun pay how :x

or refuse to admit da mistake nor take da responsibility
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Dunno this time round... during the 'hand it over' session as famously done by Triton in last yr's anniversary... his hand will be shaky anot... total value of watches on his hand last time rd dunno hw much... tink this yr one will be even more exp..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

the thing is maybe this year i not attending.........so see who want to go round collecting the time pieces.........

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      Dunno this time round... during the 'hand it over' session as famously done by Triton in last yr's anniversary... his hand will be shaky anot... total value of watches on his hand last time rd dunno hw much... tink this yr one will be even more exp..

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

If such a thing happens to me in a gathering ( Which will never happen cos everytime gathering, no one brothers to look at my watch. They would talk others brands except Rolex....) I would :-

1) See how bad the condition was, it just a little and still working, than LL lor , forget about the whole things and force the person to sign up many of my classes as a token

2) If it is not working than whether it is close or not, Ask the person to pay 50% as it could be my fault. In life it take two hands to wear a watch. If he refused to play than.......i make a phone call to my Big Bro in Geylang....

Conclusion / Sometimes in life it better to lose a watch than to loose a true friend ! A watch is lifeless, a friend is God gifts. If you scare of the Discuss Topic and as you search your heart, than next time think again before you hand over your watch for gathering photo taking.

Like people sai , mine watch is a LSP..

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Who fault, who pay. Simple. Who touches my bum, who pay (the crime, I mean ). No argue.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                            the last gathering at one degree 15, all volunteer to take out their own watch and place it on table.
                            well if we all seated,its safer even if drop not as bad as dropping it onto the floor...but if we all standing i will just show mine on the wrist..

Comment

Just put at e table lor. if taken up then wear first lor.
                              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X