Louis Vuitton Hamstead PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Vuitton Hamstead PM

Does anyone know how much is this bad selling in the LV boutique in sg? Maybe darkie knows it? Where r u darkie? I need ur help!!!

Thanks in advance!

Darkie!!

We need you !

Comment

Estimate for PM is 1.6k

Est for MM is 1970

Est for GM is 2230

Prices are around there..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Estimate for PM is 1.6k

Est for MM is 1970

Est for GM is 2230

Prices are around there..
        wow.. how u know? u work part-time there? :P
        next time i know who to ask...

Comment

Thanks darkie! i knew u will come to my rescue...

Comment

Erm Chinchilla

I am beginning to think that he's got shares there .. but don't tell everyone shhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
              wow.. how u know? u work part-time there? :P
              next time i know who to ask...
              Hahhaa...some of the exact prices I know but that's if i happen to go there and check or I have the item...the rest I just estimate from online prices lah

Comment

If i'm not wrong LV does have a international call center [ located in Singapore ] where you can actually call to ask for stock / price of the item you want. Not too sure if it's available for us locally or not.

Comment

Yup that's right can call and check prices no prob

Comment

Originally posted by slackerforever View Post
                    If i'm not wrong LV does have a international call center [ located in Singapore ] where you can actually call to ask for stock / price of the item you want. Not too sure if it's available for us locally or not.
                    Yes. LV has a call centre done by a 3rd party in SG but FT pick up phone.
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Hi since we are on LV topics , any one knows where to repair our LV bags ?

I remember few years ago , help my wife bring her bag to 1 factory at sims ave to repair the bag , but can't remember the exact location alry, its the SE in LV advise me to go there one ,
                      Still can remember , i can see at least 10 people working on used LV items , bring in by custormer for repair .
                      Also is there any place in SG , that wash, polish or restore LV leather bags ?
                      I know there is 1 in Far east plaza , other than that any one knows any other place ?

TIA
                      Focal JM_Labs .
                      "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                      Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                      Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                      Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                      Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                      Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                      Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                      Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                      Cartier Santos 100XL
                      Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Paging for Darkie ....
                        Focal JM_Labs .
                        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                        Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                        Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                        Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                        Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                        Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                        Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                        Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                        Cartier Santos 100XL
                        Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                          Paging for Darkie ....
                          Yes yes I am here

I remember few years ago , help my wife bring her bag to 1 factory at sims ave to repair the bag , but can't remember the exact location alry, its the SE in LV advise me to go there one ,
                          Still can remember , i can see at least 10 people working on used LV items , bring in by custormer for repair .
                          I know there is 1 in Far east plaza , other than that any one knows any other place ?

TIA
                          You can bring to shops that do bag repairs IF you trust them. Not a problem

No idea leh...my LVs havent reach the stage that need washing and polishing

Comment

You can bring back your bags to any LV shops in Singapore for repair. However, might need to incur some charges. My mum is working at LV.. so if any members need to check stocks or anything, i ma more than willing to help... by the way, no discounts as LV has a "No Sale" policy, therefore, you will never find any sales conducted around the world...

Comment

TIA
                              It's called Chan Yew. 65 Sims Ave #07-09 Yi Xiu Fty Bldg Tel 6748 9679.
                              They service all branded leather goods. You can get them to tailor your watch leather straps too. They offer really good crocodile straps.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X