New to the forum greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ms Watchwerkz,

I'm very inclined towards businesses..please share your secret.
    Good if you can join us coffee sessions!! even tonite is OK, if you are OK??
    Hope to see you
    Cheers

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
    hi james, thanks for your warm welcome... don call me entrepreneur la..far from it still...

how i set up watchwerkz? what do you mean? at this point, everything is pretty much done online and through face-to-face. setting up just go to govt and set up a business. capitalwise, use my hard-earned savings. hehe

why i set up watchwerkz? for interests and also, it's what i enjoy also. something to offer to the watch collectors out there something that may be lacking in the current market.

i am lalso ooking into offering reluming service; as talks are underway. it is a very labor intensive skill as it offers no mistake. sometimes it's even more attention-seeking than watch servicing, though it depends on the complication involved.

i won call myself miss know-all when it comes to horology, in fact, i think there's never an end to this journey in terms of learning; not just buying. haha..

over the next few days, i will be introducing lum-tec watches in a new thread in this forum. but i am not sure under which category should i go? kopi-talk? private trading? other watches?

the sun is hot for a saturday!! enjoy the weekend.
    A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
      P.S. Contrary to what alot of people mistaken my name, I am actually a sis, not bro.. ; though I may have short hair, I know I am definitely a sis...
      Ops... sorry bout that.. sis... ...Paiseh

Officially, welcome sister ww

Comment

Originally posted by LimTH View Post
        Hi Ms Watchwerkz,

I'm very inclined towards businesses..please share your secret.
        Good if you can join us coffee sessions!! even tonite is OK, if you are OK??
        Hope to see you
        Cheers
        Hi All,

am new to this forum too. Have been lurking around to learn more about watches from the Shifus here. But too shy to post anything till Ms Watchwerkz's posting.

Ms Watchwerkz, glad to see a lady starting out in this field . I am also interested to learn more about how u went abt setting the business...must be really interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by missP View Post
          Hi All,

am new to this forum too. Have been lurking around to learn more about watches from the Shifus here. But too shy to post anything till Ms Watchwerkz's posting.

Ms Watchwerkz, glad to see a lady starting out in this field . I am also interested to learn more about how u went abt setting the business...must be really interesting!
          aiyo no worries,just post anything you wanna to know..and i'm sure many will chiong to answer.....

Comment

Hmz

Hmzz.. why don't we do what the soccer fans do in the UK. Band together and takeover the AD for a few brands!!! hahahaa

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X