No announcement yet.

New to the forum greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Patek or 10 pieces of rolex, "The others just watch"...

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    1 Rolex or 500 pieces of swatch, "The others just watch"...

Comment

Originally posted by kafvyn View Post
      cedric, your BP better la
      Dun like that leh.. give a chance lah...

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
        Dun like that leh.. give a chance lah...
        actually i almost order one myself. wasnt too sure. good question u ask? got discount for members

Comment

So many more people alife after work =P haha. Greetings all~

Comment

You will be surprised that lots of people are alife during work too....
            Originally posted by slackerforever View Post
            So many more people alife after work =P haha. Greetings all~

Comment

Welcome to e forum.. prepare to get poisoned.
              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

wa... I didnt know my " introduction" thread can get so many replies, never before for me man.. haha...

so Darkie: you are slightly younger than me; reckon you are schooling? not bad huh, so young and you know alot about Rolex. I dont know much about Rolex; still haven really learn to like it yet.

slackerforever: 5-6k for a start in horological journey is alot!! I started mine between $500-$1000. But that being said, wonder what kind of watch is considered "the start of a journey" ???

so got "special" price for folks on SG-ROC.com? of course have la...but then subscribe my mailing list first la..if I say here, then people who dont participate in SG-ROC.com or come here and look-see, also enjoy the same privilege then not fair to you guys right?

by the way, what is BP? what does it stand for?

notice you guys/girls use alot of abbreviations.. hahah... now I know why every month I chalk up alot of SMS..

P.S. Contrary to what alot of people mistaken my name, I am actually a sis, not bro.. ; though I may have short hair, I know I am definitely a sis...
                [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Great i'll browse and autorefresh this forum in office tml =P looks like i'm not alone surfing watch forum while pretending to be busy.

WatchWerkz : - Don't mind me asking whats your opinion for me starting out my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by slackerforever View Post
                    Great i'll browse and autorefresh this forum in office tml =P looks like i'm not alone surfing watch forum while pretending to be busy.
                    haha...are your eyes tired? or maybe boss may wonder how come you are smiling all the time ~~hehehe
                    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
                      wa... I didnt know my " introduction" thread can get so many replies, never before for me man.. haha...

so Darkie: you are slightly younger than me; reckon you are schooling? not bad huh, so young and you know alot about Rolex. I dont know much about Rolex; still haven really learn to like it yet.

slackerforever: 5-6k for a start in horological journey is alot!! I started mine between $500-$1000. But that being said, wonder what kind of watch is considered "the start of a journey" ???

so got "special" price for folks on SG-ROC.com? of course have la...but then subscribe my mailing list first la..if I say here, then people who dont participate in SG-ROC.com or come here and look-see, also enjoy the same privilege then not fair to you guys right?

by the way, what is BP? what does it stand for?

notice you guys/girls use alot of abbreviations.. hahah... now I know why every month I chalk up alot of SMS..

P.S. Contrary to what alot of people mistaken my name, I am actually a sis, not bro.. ; though I may have short hair, I know I am definitely a sis...
                      oops sorry sister. By the way BP is IWC Big Pilot

Comment

Lucky thing for me boss in Dubai =P and yeaa if i'm caught i will say i'm actually relaxing my eyes by surfing the forums

Comment

Yup...still schooling

No la...alittle bit here and there only

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi,
                            I am new to this forum. Never knew there's such an "old and active" watch forum in Singapore.

Hahaha..maybe I am just too young.

Hope to have a fun and educational time here

- Yuyan
                            welcome sista! i see we've an entreprenuer here!! i'm thrilled to have you here..enjoy your stay. just out of curiosity, why and how did you set up watchwerkz?

cheers

james
                            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                            Audemars Piguet ROO
                            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                            Panerai 270
                            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                            Rolex 116610LV
                            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                              welcome sista! i see we've an entreprenuer here!! i'm thrilled to have you here..enjoy your stay. just out of curiosity, why and how did you set up watchwerkz?

cheers

james
                              hi james, thanks for your warm welcome... don call me entrepreneur la..far from it still...

how i set up watchwerkz? what do you mean? at this point, everything is pretty much done online and through face-to-face. setting up just go to govt and set up a business. capitalwise, use my hard-earned savings. hehe

why i set up watchwerkz? for interests and also, it's what i enjoy also. something to offer to the watch collectors out there something that may be lacking in the current market.

i am lalso ooking into offering reluming service; as talks are underway. it is a very labor intensive skill as it offers no mistake. sometimes it's even more attention-seeking than watch servicing, though it depends on the complication involved.

i won call myself miss know-all when it comes to horology, in fact, i think there's never an end to this journey in terms of learning; not just buying. haha..

over the next few days, i will be introducing lum-tec watches in a new thread in this forum. but i am not sure under which category should i go? kopi-talk? private trading? other watches?

the sun is hot for a saturday!! enjoy the weekend.

Comment

hi james, thanks for your warm welcome... don call me entrepreneur la..far from it still...

how i set up watchwerkz? what do you mean? at this point, everything is pretty much done online and through face-to-face. setting up just go to govt and set up a business. capitalwise, use my hard-earned savings. hehe

why i set up watchwerkz? for interests and also, it's what i enjoy also. something to offer to the watch collectors out there something that may be lacking in the current market.

i am lalso ooking into offering reluming service; as talks are underway. it is a very labor intensive skill as it offers no mistake. sometimes it's even more attention-seeking than watch servicing, though it depends on the complication involved.

i won call myself miss know-all when it comes to horology, in fact, i think there's never an end to this journey in terms of learning; not just buying. haha..

over the next few days, i will be introducing lum-tec watches in a new thread in this forum. but i am not sure under which category should i go? kopi-talk? private trading? other watches?

the sun is hot for a saturday!! enjoy the weekend.
                                opphhss...i was referrring to the process and experience of securing an exclusive distributorship of a certain watch brand...must be very fun i imagine..

reluming service..that's great!! keep us in the loop..

introducing your brand - go to other watches section.

have a fantabulous weekend..there's a gathering today at one degree marina sentosa (and we organize lotsa mini-meets too)...you should come along when you're free..

cheers

james
                                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                                Audemars Piguet ROO
                                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                                Panerai 270
                                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                                Rolex 116610LV