Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum greetings

Hi,
    I am new to this forum. Never knew there's such an "old and active" watch forum in Singapore.

Hahaha..maybe I am just too young.

Hope to have a fun and educational time here

- Yuyan
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Hello,

Me new too. Was spying on their post only didn't dare to post any scare to get hammered by any of them.

cheers

Comment

hahaha..we are a bunch of frenly guys leh..where got hammering type..hahaha..welcome to da forum....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by watchwerkz View Post
        Hi,
        I am new to this forum. Never knew there's such an "old and active" watch forum in Singapore.

- Yuyan
        Welcome.... welcome.... to the SGROC "crazy" family...

P.S. Any chances your are related to www.watchwerkz.com.sg (see sponsored links on the right)

Comment

Hi,

- Yuyan
          Where got old? This forum less than 2 years only ok...

Not likely that you are younger than me hahaha

Originally posted by slackerforever View Post
          Hello,

Me new too. Was spying on their post only didn't dare to post any scare to get hammered by any of them.

cheers
          Who dare to hammer

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Where got old? This forum less than 2 years only ok...

Not likely that you are younger than me hahaha
            Hmm...how old are you? I think we are of comparable age- I suspect.. are you the Jacky Cheung era or the Jay Chou era? hahaha..

Originally posted by slackerforever View Post
            Hello,

cheers
            hahahaha.. I know what you mean... some hardcore watch forums quite fierce and "xiong"; Hopefully here is okay..anyhow, most Singaporeans are nice people lor..

Originally posted by cedric View Post
            Welcome.... welcome.... to the SGROC "crazy" family...

P.S. Any chances your are related to www.watchwerkz.com.sg (see sponsored links on the right)
            Yeah, I am the owner of Watchwerkz.com.sg ; Lum-Tec is a new USA brand owned by Chris Wiegand aka Ray Knight. He is a really cool and passionate guy. He is crazyyy about lumes; and I am about to get crazy myself too... aiyo..never ending hobby in the world of watches man.
            [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Speaking of the devil and he comes hammering us new bird already ! Run !

Comment

Hmm...how old are you? I think we are of comparable age- I suspect.. are you the Jacky Cheung era or the Jay Chou era? hahaha..

hahahaha.. I know what you mean... some hardcore watch forums quite fierce and "xiong"; Hopefully here is okay..anyhow, most Singaporeans are nice people lor..

Yeah, I am the owner of Watchwerkz.com.sg ; Lum-Tec is a new USA brand owned by Chris Wiegand aka Ray Knight. He is a really cool and passionate guy. He is crazyyy about lumes; and I am about to get crazy myself too... aiyo..never ending hobby in the world of watches man.
                I am in the Jay Chou era...haha

No worries we are very relac over here...

Ahhh I see...our sponser...welcome!

Comment

Welcomes bros and hope you enjoy your stay here in this Ultra Friendly forum. You always learn somethings new here !

Enjoy !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Now me know who to ask for for guidance in getting a new watch ^_^

Comment

Woah...here alot of poisonous people Dun wry...we have alot of people to guide you...

Wad u want to get?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Woah...here alot of poisonous people Dun wry...we have alot of people to guide you...

Wad u want to get?

You mean a lots of people will POISON them from Rolex to Pam to PP to VC to Seagull to .........

But trust me bros.....you will LIKE IT !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Nothing too fancy, just a daily use watch. Any guidance on this will be thankful ^^

Comment

Budget? Material? SS or TT?

Comment

there is no turning back...sure you guys wanna start this horological journey?
                              It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                              Alexander Pope

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X