How low is a Lowballer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    then u learn like cortina sales person. if i give u my best price, u have to buy. else dont ask.....
    hAha.. guess it dont work here.. zzzz
    走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
    没有爱情的人是否会长命
    坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
    究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
    没有人能了解我 现在的心情
    想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

Hi all bros,

In my opinion, I think a lowballer is a buyer who offers a price which if he is the seller, he will not accept too...

Say if I am selling a watch at $5000, but I am willing to accept min $4500. But someone comes and offer $3500. That is absurd. If he were me, he will also ignore this offer.

Everyone hopes to get the best price/biggest discount in this world, but have to be realistic. As long as u think the price u(buyer) ask for u yourself also cannot accept, then don't even bother to ask the seller. Wasting everybodys' time.

Comment

Originally posted by mleewh View Post
        why some pple like to keep asking wads yr lowest wads ya best price.. zzz
        i think this is a fair way to determine how low the seller is willing to go. afterall, if your lowest price is not equal to my willing price to pay, i may as well start to look elsewhere
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          i think this is a fair way to determine how low the seller is willing to go. afterall, if your lowest price is not equal to my willing price to pay, i may as well start to look elsewhere
          Correct!
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X