Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help from those who are in NS/ Working in Army!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from those who are in NS/ Working in Army!

Ok, so I received my PES Status today, B2L3.

Kena bronze for Napfa test because of the stupid SBJ.

So do I still need to go in for the extra 2 months program (the PTP)? According to the website, they say this:

Pre-enlistees who are graded PES A/B1 and who attained a NAPFA Silver or Gold award in the 12 months before their enlistment date will be enlisted for their 9-week BMT directly. Pre-enlistees with PES A/B1 but who have not attained a NAPFA Silver or Gold award in the 12 months before their enlistment date will be enlisted into an 8-week PTP prior to the commencement of their 9-week BMT.

But since I am PES B2L3, does that mean that I don't have to undego PTP? I call the hotline liao, but they didn't give me a straightforward reply.... And others says that even B2L3 who didn't attain silver or above for NAPFA will kena PTP. I am confused now. Thanks in advance if any advice can be given
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

I don't think you have to go through PTP, anyway if you are B2L3 you are probably excused something.

Don't quote me though...aiyah wait for orange letter to come lah haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Shall post my maiden post to your thread :P

No PTP. You'll be going for the 9-weeks BMT, iirc, you'll be joining the PES C2/C9 in Sembawang there for your GC (graduation ceremony) not POP.

I may be wrong, don't quote me

Good luck in army!

"PES B2 BMT

Enlistees who were PES C1 previously underwent a 7-week BMT programme. The new 9-week PES B2 BMT programme will be conducted for recruits who are medically fit for deployment in selected combat and combat support vocations, such as signal operators, combat medics and naval system operators. These recruits will be given a new medical classification of PES B2, in place of the existing PES C1 classification. This is to ensure that the medical classification of our soldiers is consistent with their deployment. The new 9-week programme will include customised physical training, as well as basic combat training to prepare them for their combat and combat support roles. (Effective Jun 10)"

Comment

Wow now so good. I C9L3 and attended modified BMT at nee soon camp. Go in early also good as u release earlier and keep fit.
        sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X