Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone brought watch but never wear due to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxxam
    buy to sell
    Buy to sell & sell to buy.

Comment

Bought Rolex GMT2c as always wanted a Rolex but someone it didn't attract to me to wear it. Only 2 times (once wore it but decided changed to another watch before heading out), kept it 6 months & sold it. Realised Rolex didn't do much for me.

Comment

Anybody felt awkward after getting your first Elite make?

Clueless Rollie owner after his first catch.
        原帖由 奴力氏 於 2013-8-16 01:06 發表
        hi! 係甘的,本人玩錶年資尚淺,
        起初只係睇下同買下小品牌,同埋貪玩借d朋友名牌錶戴,
        但當我買了第一隻勞力士后,便每曰沉迷上網睇錶了。

幾乎什麼品牌都睇,奴力氏、帝驼、阿米ga等每日看不停,
        連一些不知名品牌亦看不停,什至不知不覺又買了幾隻金表。
        已到了不能自拔的地步,已無心工作。

想問各方師兄有無方法幫我解脱,是否患上了瘋狂購物症??
        你地玩錶甘耐,有無觉得自己玩緊錶 ? 定糸一直俾錶玩緊你 ?
        Literally...
        "Hi! It's like this, personally i'm still quite a noob when it comes to watch collecting hobby.
        Initially started with looking on and playing with small brands, at the same time playful enough to borrow some of the friends' expensive pieces to wear and play.
        But after i got my first Rolex, i've become more addicted to go online every single day to look at watches.

Almost any brand i will not miss, Rolex, Tudor, Omega, etc... everyday, no stop.
        Even some of the unknown brands will not escape my eyes as well, i had even acquired some gold watches unexpectedly.
        I have to a stage where i couldn't control myself, even no enthusiasm to commit myself to work.

I would like to seek fellow seniors here for advise, is there anyway to pull me out of this addiction, had i contracted the "shopaholics" sickness?
        You all had been playing with watches for so long, ever felt that you yourself are playing with watches? Or the watches are playing with you reversely?"

原帖由 奴力氏 於 2013-8-17 21:15 發表
        我有時戴勞出街, 總有種不太自然不太好的感覺,
        系咪即系我這人仲未到達配戴勞的境界/身份 ??
        Literally...
        "Sometime i when i wear my Rollie out, there's often this kind of unatural and doesn't feel good sense hitting my mind.
        Is it someone like me have not come to a stage or social status where i don't fit to put a Rolex on my wrist?"

Comment

Originally posted by JAMYLIM View Post
          Some are bought on impulse then I realise how it doesnt look good on my wrist (although it always seems to look good on others).
          Some I acquire through trading because you want to recoup back some cash although it's a watch I dont really like but at least I am suck with something of lesser value and maybe easier to sell.
          If you have more than a few watches you probably end up wearing only a few that are of your favourite.
          Some you try to wear it but somehow the feeling just couldnt develop no matter how much you try to.

Along the way I have learn what I actually like. Those that I used to thought I like I realise they were not suited for me. Very much like a relationship....
          exactly...same same.
          Last edited by Starlight; 19-08-13, 03:20 PM.
          past collection
          Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
          Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Originally posted by patrickmaniac View Post
            my colleaguebought 2 rolllies. wear during driving then when in office, puts it in the cabinet.
            go lunch or home then take out again and wear.

scared scratch the precious watch. LOL

Can see a person's character through small gestures/habits sometimes.

different strokes for different folks.
            Darm I know a friend who does the same thing and he work in IT line. I got another female ex-colleague who put a mouse pad on the desk not for mouse use but rest her rose gold Rolex when she type...
            sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X