First Day cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Day cover

Excuse me brother. Do any of you bro here collect S'pore first day cover or direct me to any S'pore stamp or first day cover forum?
    Reason that I ask is that I wish to know the price for the year 1972 or 76 ( not sure ) SEAP Game first day cover.
    Thank you

My mum hav...she say $2 plus

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi Darkie,
      thanks alot. I thought there will be no reply. Thanks for your effort in asking your mum.
      Really appreciate that. Even the price of stamp also start to go south

Comment

No problem bro...you want to buy ah?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          No problem bro...you want to buy ah?
          No. thanks darkie.

Comment

My mum used to collect coins and first day covers etc...she say..this kinda things dun waste time...ask me collect watch better

Hehehe...so I just...smile

Comment

Hi Darkie,
              Collecting coins and first day covers are also hobby. To each his or her own.
              If your mother is collecting coins and first day cover, maybe I'm around her age or maybe older. I stop collecting many years already. Only occasionally buying if the FDC appeals to me. Nothing special unlike watches which is way too expensive.
              Anyway thanks for the tips on the SEAP Game FDC. However, I'm jus curious, the face value of the stamp itself is more than $2 already. Did your mother has a set of it?
              While you are still in school, collecting coins and stamp may enrich your knowledge on custom and culture around the world. Jus my personal comments. Maybe your mum is right, collecting watch should be more suitable for you as I find you knowledgeable in watches.
              Thanks Again,
              Bemyself

Comment

Originally posted by bemyself View Post
                Hi Darkie,
                Collecting coins and first day covers are also hobby. To each his or her own.
                If your mother is collecting coins and first day cover, maybe I'm around her age or maybe older. I stop collecting many years already. Only occasionally buying if the FDC appeals to me. Nothing special unlike watches which is way too expensive.
                Anyway thanks for the tips on the SEAP Game FDC. However, I'm jus curious, the face value of the stamp itself is more than $2 already. Did your mother has a set of it?
                While you are still in school, collecting coins and stamp may enrich your knowledge on custom and culture around the world. Jus my personal comments. Maybe your mum is right, collecting watch should be more suitable for you as I find you knowledgeable in watches.
                Thanks Again,
                Bemyself
                Ooops missed out this thread!

True,to each his own I must say...

I seriously have nooo idea man...but I think my mum bought at face value last time..not sure about the actual amount. So can't help much

Well,I won't say that I am knowledgable la....so far away from those old birds here hehe

All the best bro!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X