No announcement yet.

Rolex shop at paya lebar MRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, yes, you've guessed it, they are in Shanghai.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghaied View Post
      The attitude is not privy to Singapore, either. My wife and I once went to a FM boutique in Plaza 66 and spent good 10 minutes browsing their magazines without any of the service staff (there were three) even bothering to greet us. They were sitting around a desk and were happily amusing themselves.

The staff at watch boutiques were slightly better, perhaps only because I purposely wore a rolex when I went.
      ? frank muller bt staff is of other management?? Anyway i preferred they leave me alone when shopping browsing at AD or bt, if i needed help i will flag for them.

Comment

Nah, never bothered to find out. Anyway the point, if looks could kill, their look would have caused more serious harm to me than my 'wounded pride' :-)

Comment

just choose the watch u wanna buy n just buy it, go for the watch , not her

Comment

Sorry to bump old thread

Last week I bought a bvlgari from her, she quite nice Leh. She still ask me to think over lunch then come back
            Give her a chance

How do I authentic the bvlgari watch? Btw

Comment

Originally posted by jtlongze View Post
              People prefer brick and mortar shop when buying big ticket items. Customer service must be good la. I remember going to this secondhand shop in Lucky Plaza and was looking at their watches, the lady serving was very good to us even though we did not intent to buy anything from them.

But again, I believe this attitude of 'no buy no service' attitude lies in Asia :/
              L
              Got once, I wore short pants/t-shirt to Burberry at IONS.. no one gives a hoot to me and when I started to touch their items.. 2 SAs flocked to me as though I am 'destroying' their stuff.. Be that as it may be, I spent a good 1.5 hour there making them go up and down searching for my sizes and stuff. I am a customer, what I wear is my tai-ji .. don't have to be judgmental :P

Used to tell my gf.. those got $$$ will just suka suka dress one polo t-shirt/pants/slippers but got $$$ in wallet. Those got no $$$ simply plaster their "$" on their outer appearance but wallet = empty one..

Got a nasty experience in this 5* hotel in SG, complained to their operation manager and got free champagne brunch in the end :P
              Why cant it be got money and dress like got money too?
              Hhhmmmmmm.....

Comment

Depends on many factors and luck too

Comment

I rather walk into a shop where there is a nasty sales assistant but i come out smiling becos of the discount i get than to walk into a shop with super nice sale assistant but i come out crying becos i have to pay more for their fake smiling face.

Comment

Originally posted by salas View Post
                    I rather walk into a shop where there is a nasty sales assistant but i come out smiling becos of the discount i get than to walk into a shop with super nice sale assistant but i come out crying becos i have to pay more for their fake smiling face.

Haha. Interesting but I agree
                    My humble collection

Rolex Daytona 116520
                    Rolex Submariner 14060M
                    Rolex GMT Master ii Coke Bezel 16710
                    Panerai PAM90 Luminor Power Reserve 44mm

Comment

Service is very important for me. If the price diff is not much I rather pay for that extra service. Y spend money n feeling lousy in the end...

Comment

Originally posted by creatureg4 View Post
                        Service is very important for me. If the price diff is not much I rather pay for that extra service. Y spend money n feeling lousy in the end...
                        Good service usually comes with good discount, since you are more likely to be closer to the sales... Good service way to go

Comment

hi anyone knows of any shop that sell good price rolex

Comment

Originally posted by timesup View Post
                            hi anyone knows of any shop that sell good price rolex
                            Find in the rolex garage i think you get better price.

Comment

agree... price high

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                                the market rate you mentioned is pre-owned shop rate or web rate? hay classic, if you felt you been shown an attitude, why are you even considering going back to that shop? most pre-owned shops offer reasonable prices except that infamous shop the name already tell u they are quite expensive...

It really depends how urgent you wanna to buy your watch, if not urgent than fish at the local watch forums and wait for your fish. Otherwise just run a few pre-owned shops and compare whom offer you the best quote and best service.
                                Agree with the rationale above. JUST DO IT IN SGROC

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X