Rolex shop at paya lebar MRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex shop at paya lebar MRT

Hi guys , i happened to pass by a rolex shop , selling first hand & 2nd hand pre owned rolex & other branded watches.

I went to the shop asking some price on the rolex , but apparently the auntie inside the shop had poor attitude .
    The price she quote is consider market rate but when i ask how to authentic the watch if i buy , she rebute me if i buy then she will pass me receipts only, after which she just ignore me.

Was trying to be polite & patience while asking the price but upon having this kind of treatment i certainly do felt that it lack of customers service oriented.

Furthermore ,i hope to know if any kind soul went or bought any branded watches from there ??
    Please share their experience here ? As i do feel their quote is ok.

For every minute, the future is becoming the past.

Very interesting when i saw this quote :

Planning ahead is a measure of class.
    The rich and even the middle class plan for future generations,
    but the poor can plan ahead only a few weeks or days.
    Gloria Steinem

If you fail to plan,
    You plan to fail.

Hi Ts, i bought my Rolex there,I know where you are mentioning..her attitude is like that,exactly same treatment to me. But the moment I flash out my 1k notes and tell her I'm a sincere buyer.....everything changes like a roti prata....don't get bothered by these people, everyone got their own attitude and ways of doing business,many kinds of people out there.... She's okay.just a Aunty having menopause I assume. Have fun shopping.by the way, she also show attitude if you are paying by installment...pay full cash and her attitude is very good,proven.
    Last edited by APL; 08-07-13, 04:50 AM. Reason: Add

Comment

Well, whether you are sincere buyer or not is not an excuse to give poor customer service. I may not buy at the time of enquiry but when I am ready to buy, for sure I won't go back to the shop that gives me the poor service. Even though they offer the best price. But that's just me.

Comment

Yes certainly no excuse should b given for poor attitude. But then again, how u know whats she having or facing at that point of time? Please guys. If u want to buy , it would b great, of not jus dont patronise. U are not being forced to go, or forced to buy, how many poor customer services are out there ... countless..sometimes, i suggest looking on the brighter side of life, if u think she might face some issues in her life for her poor atttitude, u will feel better. Whining n complaining wont move u far.
        [I][COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]EVERYONE BRINGS JOY TO THE WORLD[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]
        [I]
        [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]SOME WHEN THEY ENTER, SOME WHEN THEY LEAVE[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]

Comment

i feel that customers are entitled to walk in and be served with good service ( in terms of clarifying customer's questions) even if they are not buying on the spot .

Basically , if the shop adopts a "no buy no service" attitude , it will not do them any good in the long run.

It's perfectly normal for customers to shop around and check out prices , asking questions to clear their doubt.

If i walk into a shop like this , with the shop attendant or owner giving an attitude like this , i doubt i would get anything there.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Agree that customer service is important.
            If shop give this kind of attitude, I wanna buy become dun buy.
            If shop give good service, may not buy now but will surely consider in the future.
            Who carries wads of thousand dollar bills wherever he goes lah? Not realistic in the age of plastic leh.

Comment

Yes the watches are all original - but then again service is still my no 1 priority.

Yes she definitely has an attitude, last time I check, she quoted me a crazy 12k+ for a used deep sea, her face tell me - take it or leave it- not even room for nego..

I'd rather visit preown shops in Bugis area where customer service and pricing are second to none

Comment

Anyway, this is not the 1st post on service attitude regarding that shop .. Lets hope that the shop will improve her service attitude if she happened to read this.

Comment

Ok ok this one I understand .. Cheers

I am sorry for my english not as good like other reply but i hope you understand ![/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by classic View Post
                    Hi guys , i happened to pass by a rolex shop , selling first hand & 2nd hand pre owned rolex & other branded watches.

I went to the shop asking some price on the rolex , but apparently the auntie inside the shop had poor attitude .
                    The price she quote is consider market rate but when i ask how to authentic the watch if i buy , she rebute me if i buy then she will pass me receipts only, after which she just ignore me.

Was trying to be polite & patience while asking the price but upon having this kind of treatment i certainly do felt that it lack of customers service oriented.

Furthermore ,i hope to know if any kind soul went or bought any branded watches from there ??
                    Please share their experience here ? As i do feel their quote is ok.

the market rate you mentioned is pre-owned shop rate or web rate? hay classic, if you felt you been shown an attitude, why are you even considering going back to that shop? most pre-owned shops offer reasonable prices except that infamous shop the name already tell u they are quite expensive...

It really depends how urgent you wanna to buy your watch, if not urgent than fish at the local watch forums and wait for your fish. Otherwise just run a few pre-owned shops and compare whom offer you the best quote and best service.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      the market rate you mentioned is pre-owned shop rate or web rate? hay classic, if you felt you been shown an attitude, why are you even considering going back to that shop? most pre-owned shops offer reasonable prices except that infamous shop the name already tell u they are quite expensive...

It really depends how urgent you wanna to buy your watch, if not urgent than fish at the local watch forums and wait for your fish. Otherwise just run a few pre-owned shops and compare whom offer you the best quote and best service.

I still remember your signature, 早买早享受 迟买多折扣。
                      相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Hi TS, thanks for sharing your bad experience.
                        I'll go to AD for new watches. As for pre-owned, I think SG-ROC sellers are the better options in term of authentication upon sales as we can deal at RSC.
                        Hope you feel better now and happy hunting for your Rolex!
                        Cheers!

Comment

I totally agree some preowned shops service attitude are terrible, we are spending thousands not few dollars on those watches and definitely don't deserve being treated as if we have no $ or own them $, not forgetting that they are making profit from us. Even the coffee shop service are better. I will not buy from such shops even if their price is reasonable, no point feeding these rude people.

Comment

People prefer brick and mortar shop when buying big ticket items. Customer service must be good la. I remember going to this secondhand shop in Lucky Plaza and was looking at their watches, the lady serving was very good to us even though we did not intent to buy anything from them.

But again, I believe this attitude of 'no buy no service' attitude lies in Asia :/

Got once, I wore short pants/t-shirt to Burberry at IONS.. no one gives a hoot to me and when I started to touch their items.. 2 SAs flocked to me as though I am 'destroying' their stuff.. Be that as it may be, I spent a good 1.5 hour there making them go up and down searching for my sizes and stuff. I am a customer, what I wear is my tai-ji .. don't have to be judgmental :P

Used to tell my gf.. those got $$$ will just suka suka dress one polo t-shirt/pants/slippers but got $$$ in wallet. Those got no $$$ simply plaster their "$" on their outer appearance but wallet = empty one..

Got a nasty experience in this 5* hotel in SG, complained to their operation manager and got free champagne brunch in the end :P

Comment

The attitude is not privy to Singapore, either. My wife and I once went to a FM boutique in Plaza 66 and spent good 10 minutes browsing their magazines without any of the service staff (there were three) even bothering to greet us. They were sitting around a desk and were happily amusing themselves.

The staff at watch boutiques were slightly better, perhaps only because I purposely wore a rolex when I went.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X