No announcement yet.

Do not choose the MRT stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you're right. They just give excuses to chase people away...

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    last time they made big hoo ha over people trying to solicit donations at station control cos it'll block traffic...now they allow booths set up in station control? too commercialize i think. i rather they allow people to solicit donation..at least it's for a good cause.

Comment

It's a bloody stupid rule. What do they have to lose? In fact, they should allow no charge if people pass thru the gantry and come out from same station gantry within 10 mins....like car park.

Comment

That's what HK MTR is doing leh.... not in Singapore meh???

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
        It's a bloody stupid rule. What do they have to lose? In fact, they should allow no charge if people pass thru the gantry and come out from same station gantry within 10 mins....like car park.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          That's what HK MTR is doing leh.... not in Singapore meh???
          Nope....SMRT charges me $0.30...SBS Transit charges me $0.75

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wow... go in come out gonna charged... no good no good...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              blooddy blood suxger.......and got the cheek to announce lowering of transportation fare of 0.02 cents!Not even enuf to go pay aunty for toilet usage!!

Comment

believe me, if they charge me $1.18, they will not have enough one cent to give out... BTW, my kindergarden girl is now studying "Money" now... she learns 10 ten cents = $1, 20 five cents = $1, 5 twenty cents = $1, 2 fifty cents = $1 BUT the book never never teaches her about ONE CENT....

Originally posted by louie View Post
                blooddy blood suxger.......and got the cheek to announce lowering of transportation fare of 0.02 cents!Not even enuf to go pay aunty for toilet usage!!

Comment

Thanks for letting us noe, didnt noe got such thing as I did all my deals on e MRTs last time whenever I sell or buy stuff, think last time gotten a MM through e gates. Stupid law I would say, e SMRT getting paranoid oredi, same like no dustbins around.
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                    Thanks for letting us noe, didnt noe got such thing as I did all my deals on e MRTs last time whenever I sell or buy stuff, think last time gotten a MM through e gates. Stupid law I would say, e SMRT getting paranoid oredi, same like no dustbins around.
                    huhhh,speaking of rubbish bins...i got to hold on to the wrapper of a sweet from tanjong pagar mrt to yio chu kang mrt..and finally dump it in the rubbish bin at the bus interchange

Comment

huhhh,speaking of rubbish bins...i got to hold on to the wrapper of a sweet from tanjong pagar mrt to yio chu kang mrt..and finally dump it in the rubbish bin at the bus interchange
                      Wah bro u good citizen arh. never litter. They never put bins cos they scared ppl put bomb inside or wan to cut cost by using less cleaners.
                      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

no dustbin = throw anywhere. just like in ireland. cos they also scared of bombs by IRA, so people just dispose of the rubbish on the floor

i would have just thrown in the garden

Wah bro u good citizen arh. never litter. They never put bins cos they scared ppl put bomb inside or wan to cut cost by using less cleaners.
                        sometimes you need to spend some money to save some money
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X