This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulberry Sale Items

Hey just, just dropped by Mulberry at Hilton yesterday. Wanna share my findings. I bought a very nice "Brynmore" messenger bag at less 50% only $750! And got my girl a "Roxanne" Handbag also less 50%! $1035 +2 bag charms at $90 each.

If you guys are looking for other good English made leather goods, go drop by soon. They seem to be clearing quite afew models from past season. I saw 4 ladies handbags and about 6 men's bags, on sale. Pretty interesting to see more men's bags on sale.

Hope this helps someone.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Interesting

Comment

do they still make guy's jeans? my last pair lasted me 5 years. wore until tattered and torn. one of the best jeans i ever had.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i didn't know they made jeans. hmm i didn't see any clothes when i was there. just bags and wallets... accessories like belts and keychains etc.
        fallraen
        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

thanks for the head up
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Fallraen, they got any Toby or Morgan bags?? Me using small Morgan.
            "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

In case fallraen can't answer that, you can call to check stock as well as discount. 68875100

Comment

yea thanks. they close at 7pm on weekdays and 6pm on sunday. went in, considered and wanted to go back at 8pm but close so went back next day haha
                fallraen

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X