JB taman sentosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB taman sentosa

Relative car passenger window was smash. Bag containing wallet was stolen.Bag was hidden under the passenger seat. Please be be careful .. do not leave valuables in the car

Originally posted by Hiroki
    Please lah not only JB, SG cash card at your IU also window was smash, what talking.
    He meant well lah mate... just to caution us.

Comment

...What I try to talk, you have to be careful at any location..
      That's true to say we have to look our everywhere and anywhere. Its not only a matter of how high the crime rates are in a country. If sway sway that day, any where in any country, it is possible to become a victim!

Comment

No matter where you are, you have to exercise your own precautionary measure mah

Comment

Originally posted by Dfc View Post
          Relative car passenger window was smash. Bag containing wallet was stolen.Bag was hidden under the passenger seat. Please be be careful .. do not leave valuables in the car
          This is actually quite mild compared to other reports. You can get your window smashed while you are in the car if you leave anything unattended that look valuable in the front or back seat. Or you can get robbed at knifepoint in broad daylight while you are waiting in-line at the Customs. Not a good idea to flaunt your wealth or leave anything valuable unattended anytime anywhere especially in a different country since the field and rules are going to be different and you also stand out as easier targets.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dfc View Post
              Damn my carpark coupon also go stolen from my car too in Sg. No place is safe it you become lax...
              sigpic

Comment

dat's y I dun wear my rolex when I travel to Malaysia... dun feel safe... & more so in JB than even KL for that matter...
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
                BALL Fireman Ionsphere
                Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
                Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
                BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
                IWC GST Chronograph 3707
                Rolex Explorer II D series
                Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
                Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
                AP????

In the meantime:
                Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

I wore mine Rolex when i am in KL & JB

Comment

Ai ya, whether U wear Rolex or Casio, they still rob u if they want. Only chances is higher if u wear more costly watch.
                    sigpic

Comment

didn't realize that seah inn car park is dangerous.. i like to park there for late night movie at vivo lol
                      elusive

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                        I wore mine Rolex when i am in KL & JB
                        I wore mine lolek, pam, ap and some time rm in kl,jb, genting, kuantan and etc...so far no problrm..btw.. I am m'sian
                        Lay yourself low and don't flash your wealth there to avoid unnecessary attention..
                        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                        Future - Geneva hallmark
                        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Please lah not only JB, SG cash card at your IU also window was smash, what talking.
                          Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
                          That's true to say we have to look our everywhere and anywhere. Its not only a matter of how high the crime rates are in a country. If sway sway that day, any where in any country, it is possible to become a victim!
                          Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                          No matter where you are, you have to exercise your own precautionary measure mah
                          Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                          Damn my carpark coupon also go stolen from my car too in Sg. No place is safe it you become lax...
                          Understand where you guys are coming from..low crime (in SG) doesn't mean no crime..and stay vigilant wherever you go and so on..

However it is a fact that certain places have higher crime rate than the others for some reasons, hence I feel TS thread serves a purpose of alerting/reminding people of one of such infamous places...
                          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

For your own safety, park your car at vivo, enjoy your outstanding movie. Seah im food centre, can park for makan, late night no warranty no guarantee.
                            I thought Seah Im is your territory..how come no warranty no guarantee. How can I park my car there to take cable car to look for you, like that...
                            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X